Nairobi Public Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
Nairobi Public Service recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. Latest news about the job application form, vacant positions, recruitment portal www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke, requirements, starting/closing date are available in this article.
Do you currently reside in Nairobi and as of the moment searching for latest job vacancies in the county? If yes, we’re excited to notify you that Nairobi Public Service recruitment 2023 is ongoing.
The recruitment exercise has commenced according to the notice recently published on their recruitment portal and applicants are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Is Nairobi Public Service Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Nairobi County Public Service Board recruitment 2023 has started. There are vacant positions currently and the application form is available via the online recruitment portal www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke, interested candidates are to visit here to submit application.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Nairobi CPSB Recruitment?
Prospective applicants who meet the job requirements which includes having KCSE, diploma or degree from a recognized institution and hails from any of the county below currently residing in Nairobi is eligible to apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Nairobi Public Service Job Vacancies 2023
Kindly note that the job vacancies currently available is for internship as listed below.
- Crop Development – Interns – 3 Positions
- Forestry and Land Use Interns – 3 Positions
- Livestock Production Interns – 5 Positions
- Fisheries Development Interns – 5 Positions
- Veterinary Services Interns – 5 Positions
- Information System Auditor Interns – 2 Positions
- Internal Auditor Interns – 2 Positions
- ICT Officer Interns – 2 Positions
- Assistant ICT Officer I – Interns – 4 Positions
- Assistant Human Resource Officer – Internship – 3 Positions
- Recreational Interns – 4 Positions
- Librarian Interns – 2 Positions
- Youth Development Interns – 2 Positions
- Vocational Training Interns – 4 Positions
- Children Officer Interns – 2 Position
- Social Worker Interns – 2 Positions
- Gender Technician Intern
- Disability Mainstream Technician Intern
- Assistant Legal Counsel Interns – (Civil, Criminal, Legislative Drafting, Conveyancing) – 8 Positions
- Legal Interns – (Civil, Criminal, Legislative Drafting, Conveyancing) – 6 Positions
- Food Systems and Programme Coordination Interns – 2 Positions
- Human Resource Officer Interns – 5 Positions
- Sports Interns – 2 Positions
- Law Clerk Interns -(Civil, Criminal, Legislative Drafting, Conveyancing) – 6 Positions
Other trending recruitment in Kenya you can apply includes:
- OECD Recruitment
- Next GSU Recruitment
- EAC Recruitment
- KNCHR Recruitment
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Nairobi Public Service Recruitment 2023
Here are the criteria which also serves as bench mark to employing prospective applicants. Endeavour to adhere accordingly.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Nairobi Public Service Recruitment Portal
www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke is the online application portal for the 2023 Nairobi Public Service Board recruitment exercise. All interested candidates must visit this post, to access, fill and submit the job application form.
How to Apply for Nairobi Public Service Recruitment 2023
Note that the submission of application for the ongoing Nairobi Public Service recruitment is done online. Follow the steps below to apply.
- First visit https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke/jobs-page
- Select the positions you wish to apply
- Click the green “apply’ button
- Carefully read through the job description and application instructions
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply now”
- Create an account if you do not have any
- Then login using your email address and password
- Fill the online application form with your appropriate details
- Upload the required academic credentials
- Review your application
- Then submit
When is Nairobi Public Service Recruitment Closing?
The closing date for Nairobi Public Service recruitment is 17th May, 2023. Interested applicant are to complete and submit their forms on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Nairobi Public Service Board recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update.
Request a job opportunity