Nairobi County Job recruitment 2023/2024 application portal www.nairobi.go.ke is now active. You can apply for NCPSB, ECDE jobs in Nairobi city through the few steps we will highlight in this article.
Are you a Kenyan searching for current job vacancies in Nairobi? Do you wish to know the type of job available in other to ascertain if they fit your taste? If yes, you’re just on the right page, continue reading as I disclose to you latest vacant positions in Nairobi.
I will not just disclose the vacant positions to you but add requirements for the recruitment exercise, the do’s, don’ts and how best to apply.
Is Nairobi County Job Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Out?
Nairobi County job recruitment application form is out and accessible via the online portal https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke. Prospective applicants are to visit this site, register and apply for available vacant positions.
One of the key success in this recruitment is ensuring you meet up with the requirements of any job you’re applying for, understand the roles and responsibilities as well.
Is NCPSB Job Application 2023/2024 Out?
Yes, Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) job application form 2023 is out and you can apply by going to https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke being the recruitment portal.
Whether you’re in search of Nairobi County Government Job Vacancies 2023, Nairobi County Inspectorate Officers Recruitment, ECDE jobs in Nairobi County 2023 or Nairobi County Constables recruitment, all you have to do is visit the application portal https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke.
Nairobi County Job Vacancies 2023
- Chief Supply Chain Management Officer
- Senior Supply Chain Management Officer
- Supply Chain Management Officer I
- Assistant Occupational Therapist- 8 Posts
- Medical Specialist – Comprehensive Ophthalmology & Cataract Surgery (3 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Anaesthetistologist – (8 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Emergency & Critical Care – (8 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Reproductive Health – (3 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Orthopaedic & Trauma – (5 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Ear, Nose, Throat & Audiology – (5 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Dermatology (5Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Obstetricians & Gynaecology (10 posts)
- Medical Specialist – Paediatric & Child Health (10 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Physicians (5)
- Medical Specialist – Psychiatrists (6 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Oncology (5 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Nephrology (6 Posts)
- Medical Specialist – Family Health (5 Posts)
- Borough Manager – 5 Positions
- Mortician III
- Assistant Public Health Officer – 45 Posts
- Orthopedic Technologist  (25 Positions)
- Assistant Health Records Information Management Officer  (142 Posts)
- Orthopedic Trauma Technologist II
- Registered Clinical Officer I – Clinical Officer – (7 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer I – Comprehensive Ophthalmology & Cataract Surgery (5 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Anesthetist – (5 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Emergency & Critical Care – (2 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Reproductive Health – (2 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Orthopedic & Trauma – (3 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Ophthalmologist – (5 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Ear, Nose, Throat & Audiology – (5 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Dermatology (2 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Venereology (5 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Pediatric & Child Health (2 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Chest Medicine (2 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Mental Health (5 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Oncology (5 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Nephrology (5 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Family Health (2 Posts)
- Registered Clinical Officer Cardiology (5 Posts)
- Clinical Psychologist (8 Posts)
- Medical Lab Technologist – 33 Posts
- Pharmaceutical Technologist – (50 Posts)
- Laboratory Technologist-Food Technologist
- Supply Chain Management Officer II- 9 Posts
- Assistant Physiotherapist – 10 Posts
- Assistant Medical Social Worker – 50 Posts
- Laboratory Technologist III- 22 Posts
- Registered Clinical Officer – (230 Posts)
- Pharmacist- (42 Posts)
- County Chief Officer- (5 Posts)
- Dental Specialist (Paediatric Dentist)
- Community Oral Health Officer- 50 Posts
- Ward Administrator- 14 Posts
- Radiographer III (20) Posts
- Dental Specialist (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon)
- Dental Specialist (Prosthodontist)
- Dental Officer – 24 Positions
Here’s a list of other trending recruitments in Kenya that may still interest you;
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenya GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) Recruitment
Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) is the body saddled with the specific responsibility of organizing and conducting recruitment exercise for vacant positions in the county.
Both residents or Nairobi or any other county in Kenya that wishes to apply for this job can do so by visiting the online application portal.
Requirements for Nairobi County Job Recruitment 2023
Before proceeding with the application for Nairobi County job recruitment, ensure you take note of the information below.
- Prospective applicant should be a Kenyan with valid means of identification
- Prospective applicant are to access the application form online via the recruitment portal
- Application form must be completed online before assigned deadline
- You should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Applicant with criminal record, pending trial or equivalent are not allow to apply
- You should be physically, mentally and physically fit
- Applicant should be able to express self both verbally and orally
If you’re okay with the requirements stated then let’s proceed to the application steps. Note that you need an internet enable device to apply for this job.
Nairobi County Recruitment Portal www.nairobi.go.ke
www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke is Nairobi County recruitment portal, this is the portal where you will access, fill and submit the online application form.
How to Apply for Nairobi County Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- Start by logging to https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
- Click the orange “register” button on the menu bar
- Input your “bio data” including national ID number, email address and password
- Then click the green “create account” button
- Go to your email and click the “confirmation link”
- After verification, login using your “email address and password”
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Upload necessary documents and then submit
After submission ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip and take note of your application number. If possible write it out somewhere.
ECDE Jobs in Nairobi County 2023/2024
If you wish to apply for ECDE teachers recruitment visit www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke and take the steps outline above to submit application online.
Nairobi Recruitment Application Deadline 2023
The application deadline for Nairobi recruitment is Sunday, 20th August, 2023 and prospective applicant must ensure they submit application before the stated deadline.
That would be all for today concerning Nairobi County job recruitment, if you wish to get more update from us about latest employment opportunities in Nairobi County, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Is there any other thing you would like to know about Nairobi County job recruitment? If yes, indicate in the comment section below.