Nairobi County Government recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.nairobi.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, application deadline and other important information are available here.
We have expounded comprehensively all the necessary details you should get concerning Nairobi County Government which includes; how to access the job application form, know available vacancies, career portal www.nairobi.go.ke, how to submit application and closing date.
Prior to this, if you reside in Nairobi County or any other part of Kenya and would like to apply for available jobs in the County’s Public Service Board, feel free to do so.
Is Nairobi County Government Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Government of Nairobi County is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates into the Public Service Board (PSB) and interested candidates are to visit the online job portal www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke to apply.
Facts about Nairobi County Government Recruitment
- First is that, Nairobi County Government recruitment form is free and applicants are not allowed to pay to anyone in the service to access the form.
- To get the application form, you simply have to visit the online recruitment portal www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
- Ensure you meet the requirements of the Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution; which includes having:
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate)
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report)
- Try as much as you can to submit your application on or before the deadline
- Lastly, you can either apply for Nairobi County Government recruitment online or offline.
Both methods for application are clearly stated in the “application methods” section of this article. Now, let’s ascertain if Nairobi County Government is currently recruiting people in the Public Service Board.
General Requirements for Nairobi County Government Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for any of the advertised positions, prospective applicants are to adhere to the requirements below. Note that both ed
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
You can also apply for:
- Nyamira County Government Recruitment
- Kisii County Government Recruitment
- Migori County Government Recruitment
- Homa Bay County Government Recruitment
- Siaya County Government Recruitment
- Vihiga County Government Recruitment
- Kakamega County Government Recruitment
- Bomet County Government Recruitment
How to Apply for Nairobi County Government Recruitment
- Visit the online application portal www.cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
- Create an account
- Login to your dashboard
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Scan and upload required credentials
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
The closing date for Nairobi County Government recruitment is 4th May, 2023. Applicants are to submit their form on or before the stipulated deadline.
ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application form with position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office.
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Nairobi county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: Nairobi County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
Our official communication channels are email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s all we have for you today concerning Nairobi County Government recruitment, if you have a question kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Also, if you would like to get more update from us concerning latest jobs in Nairobi County and Kenya at large, follow us on Google News.