Searching for an NACC recruitment or internship 2023/2024 application form? If yes, National Aids Control Council job vacancies, requirements, career portal, closing date and how you can successfully submit an application are available in this article.
If you have been aspiring to work in the National Aids Control Council (NACC) and have been awaiting the start of the recruitment exercise, then we’re glad you’re reading this article now.
The NACC recruitment exercise would soon commence and we’ve highlighted step by step how to apply.
It is therefore pertinent you read this article to the end so that once NACC recruitment officially begins, you’ll be among the first few persons to apply.
NACC Job Vacancies 2023
From our research, listed below are the possible job vacancies in Kenya National Aids Control Council (NACC) for which you can apply.
- Programme Officer, Policy and Strategy
- Head of Communication
- Programme Officer (County Support)
- Legal Officer
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Programme Officer, Research
- Deputy Director, Policy, Monitoring & Research
- Programme Officer, PLHIV Engagement
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Regional Data Officer
- Internal Auditor II
The full requirements for this job have been posted on the recruitment portal but we’ve outlined the general criteria below.
General Requirements for NACC Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Prospective applicants very importantly must be free of criminal record.
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Job Vacancies Career Portal
To explore the National Aids Control Council (NACC) job vacancies, visit the career portal, then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for NACC Recruitment 2023
To submit an application successfully for NACC jobs 2023, take the steps below.
- Go to NACC’s official website
- Under work with us on the menu bar, click careers > vacancies
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like errors in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for NACC when screening applications.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to:
National AIDS Control Council
Landmark Plaza 9th Floor
P.O. Box 61307, 00200
Is NACC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Kindly note that NACC recruitment 2023 has not yet commenced. But we will notify you once the recruitment official begins.
So, to stay updated, we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Trending Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- KNBS Recruitment
- NEA Recruitment
- EACC Recruitment
- KPC Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
According to the National Aids Control Council, interested persons from the counties below can apply for the job.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
If you have any questions, kindly let us know in the comment section below.