NACADA recruitment 2023/2024, NACADA jobs, application form portal www.nacada.go.ke, requirements, starting/closing date, how to apply, shortlisted candidates and success tips is available in this article.
If you wish to apply for Kenya National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse (NACADA) recruitment then you’re on the right page.
A prospective applicant of NACADA recruitment, we understand that your utmost wish is to submit application for this job opportunity and also become successful at this.
This is where we come in, we’ve not only highlighted necessary information concerning NACADA recruitment but we’ve also point out success tips that will help you gain the employment.
Let’s get started!
NACADA Vacancies Announcement 2023
National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse (NACADA) has advertise several vacant positions in the commission and invites eligible citizens of Kenya to submit an application.
NACADA as you know is mainly focus at reducing or tackling excessive intake of alcohol and also curb drug abuse.
Sequel to this, the body currently needs more hands to help achieve its oriented goals, below are 2023 NACADA vacancies announcement.
- Manager, Public Education and Advocacy
- Center Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Public Education and Advocacy Officers
- Lega Officer
- Assistant Administration Officer
- ICT Assistant
- Office Assistants
For now, NACADA has announced about ten (10) vacant positions in the commission, carefully follow through the guidelines in this page to apply.
Here are other ongoing jobs in Kenya:
- NHIF Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- Kenya Air Force Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
Is NACADA Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, NACADA recruitment application form is out. You can apply visiting the online application portal www.nacada.go.ke to explore latest vacancies and then apply.
NACADA Job Application Form
To download, fill and submit National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse job application form go to www.nacada.go.ke/vacancies using an internet enabled device.
Note that NACADA job application form is totally free, therefore avoid indulging in any form of payment as regards to process NACADA job application.
NACADA Driver Jobs 2023
Are you seeking for drivers’ vacancy in NACADA? If yes, not to worry, just go to the recruitment portal to submit an application.
The qualification to gain driving job in NACADA is just KSCE.
Requirements for NACADA Recruitment 2023
Its great that you have interest for National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse but there is yet another important thing.
That is meeting or matching the kind of candidates NACADA expects, take note of the requirements below as it is the bench mark for selecting candidates in this recruitment exercise.
- Only indigene of Kenya with valid means of identification like National ID Card can apply
- Applicant should have with KSCE, Diploma, Bachelor of Science, Master’s Degree or equivalent educational qualification
- Applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university in Kenya
- Candidates preferably discipline should relate NACADA job vacancies
- Candidates with professional certifications as it relates to the job have added advantage
- Applicant should have basic knowledge of computer operations
- You should have a good oral & written communication skill, able to deal with public affairs and be willing to work with a team.
- You should be willing and ready to relocate from your county base if need be.
- Applicant should have fundamental knowledge of electoral pattern
- Applicant should be able to work with less or no supervision.
As an added requirement, candidates from the below counties are eligible to apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
NACADA Portal Login
To apply for NACADA job vacancies 2023 you need to login the application portal visit, to do this visit www.nacada.go.ke/vacancies.
www.nacada.go.ke is the official website of NACADA while www.nacada.go.ke/vacancies is the job application portal.
How to Apply for NACADA Recruitment 2023
Here’s the most important part, to apply for NACADA recruitment, follow the steps below.
- You’ll start by visiting NACADA portal www.nacada.go.ke/vacancies
- Under vacant positions, select the one you want
- Create and activate an account
- Login to your dashboard to begin application
- Fill in your bio-data then upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
These steps are for online application method, to submit your form offline which is recommend in this case, do the following.
- Write an application letter or cover letter
- Attach a detail and well arrange curriculum vitae (CV)
- Photocopy your academic and professional credentials with other relevant documents
- Arrange them and put inside a sealed envelop
- Indicate the reference number for the position you’re applying
You’re to submit these data to NACADA office on or before Monday, March 14, 2022 which is the deadline.
NACADA Job Application Deadline 2023
Submission for NACADA recruitment is closing on Monday, 14th March 2022. Applicants are to submit their form on or before this deadline.
Success Tips for NACADA Job Application
- Ensure you do not submit application more than once
- Provide only genuine and valid information about yourself
- Submit your application before the deadline
- If possible, submit your application one week after advertisement
- Documents uploaded to NACADA should be according the required sizes
- Don’t forget to proofread your application before submission
Basically, these are the things you should watch out for when it comes to NACADA recruitment as it has been the reason why many applicants are disqualified.
Meanwhile if you have any questions regarding Kenya National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse (NACADA) job application, indicate in the comment section below.