NABDA recruitment 2024/2025 is ongoing. The job application form, recruitment portal www.nabda.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information are available in this article.
Would you like to submit an application for National Biotechnology Development Agency, NABDA recruitment 2024? If yes, you’re on the right page.
In this article, we have provided all the necessary information you should know concerning NABDA recruitment exercise including the guidelines on how to submit an application.
Even if you have attempted NABDA recruitment before but yet not just shortlisted, not to worry, with the application steps highlighted in this article, you do not have any issue.
NABDA Recruitment Portal 2024
As prospective applicant of the National Biotechnology Development Agency, NABDA recruitment, it is important you get acquainted with the recruitment portal.
This is to ensure you do not fall a prey to the wrong hands, because failure to know NABDA job application portal might lead to unknown exploitation.
www.nabda.gov.ng is NABDA recruitment portal and all interested applicants are to visit here to explore vacancies, requirements and how to apply.
Is NABDA Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
No, the National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA) recruitment form is not yet out. We will update this page once the recruitment exercise officially begins.
In addition to this, it is important you also note that NABDA recruitment application form is free of charge and accessible by all interested persons.
The application portal will be open once the recruitment process begins, prior to this, we recommend you start now to learn about the requirements and application seps for NABDA recruitment.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
We understand that is one thing you come across a job advert and another thing is meeting the eligibility standard.
For National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA), the job vacancies are open to those that studied science related courses especially as it has to do with biotech.
But in extension, there are still vacancies to accumulate other discipline such as communication studies, public relations, accounting and even English Language etc.
Trending job opportunities in Nigeria
- NASENI Recruitment
- GTBank Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- Society for Family Health Recruitment
- NTDC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NBS Job Application Form
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
Requirements for NABDA Recruitment 2024
Before you can gain employment into the National Biotechnology Development Agency, there are certain criteria you must meet. For NABDA job application, these includes:
- Being a valid Nigerian with proof of citizenship
- Having a degree or equivalent certificate from a recognized institution locally or internationally
- You should be well knowledge about the position you’re applying for
- Having few years of experience would be an added advantage
- Candidates with computer knowledge are most welcome
- You should have atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NECO or NABTED which must include English Language and Mathematics
- If you’re combining O’level, it should not be beyond two (2) sittings
- You must be medically and physically sound
- You should possess high level of interpersonal skills
- You should have a strong sense of teamwork
- Candidate should have a criminal record free background
How to Submit Application for NABDA Recruitment 2024
Although NABDA job application portal is currently not open, below are the step you can follow to submit an application for yourself.
- First, if to visit the online application portal https://nabda.gov.ng/
- Next is to choose the position you wish to apply
- Then read through the application instructions
- Begin to fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload academic and professional credentials
- After that, read through the information you’ve provided
- If everything is in order, submit
Print out your acknowledgement slip immediately after application is there is any. If not take note of your application number or ID as this would be required in the remaining stages of this recruitment exercise.
NABDA Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for National Biotechnology Development Agency recruitment has not yet been disclosed. This would be made known alongside the official commencement of the application process.
Success Tips for NABDA Job Application
Whether you’re applying for NABDA jobs for the first time or second, listed below are the secret codes to have a challenge free application.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection before you begin application
- Do not apply using your mobile phone to avoid mistakes
- Avoid applying for more than one position at a time
- Submit your application on time, we recommend latest one (1) week after the opening of NABDA recruitment portal
- Scan and upload only originals of your academic and professional certificates
Be that as it may, we’re excited to have you read and absorb this outstanding information concerning NABDA recruitment and we’re open to receive any question from you if any.
Also, if you need more update concerning NABDA jobs especially regarding when the recruitment will commence, feel free to follow us on Google News.