Muranga County Job Vacancies 2023/2024: would you like to explore latest Murang’a County government PSB ongoing recruitment opportunities for both career intern and non-internship?
If yes, I’d love to say congratulations because you’re on the right page that will expound all detail about the Muranga job vacancies which includes; the requirements, how to apply, or process application form, registration portal www.apply.muranga.go.ke, application deadline, shortlisted candidates and lots more.
So, let’s get started.
Just before we proceed, note that Muranga County is one of the great cities in Kenya and having a job here would really be nice, prior to this, I indulge you pay necessary attention to the information on this page to enable you transcend the recruitment exercise easily.
When is the Next Muranga County Recruitment 2023/2024?
If you’re among those that have been awaiting the advert of Muranga County government job vacancy or internship opportunities then note that Muranga County recruitment exercise is starting Monday 19th December, 2022 till Wednesday, 11th January, 2023.
Latest job opportunities in Kenya
- Kenya Police Recruitment Form is Out – Apply Here
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Date and Centers is Out
- NYS Recruitment Dates, Centers, Application Portal
- Kenya Army Recruitment is Ongoing – Apply Now!
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Mandera County Government Job Vacancies
- Marsabit County Job Vacancies
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Kitui County Job Vacancies
- Embu County Job Vacancies
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
Muranga County Job Vacancies 2023
- Supply Chain Management Officer
- Superintending Engineer
- Sub-County Admin
- Principal Legal Officer
- Medical Officer
- Director Procurement and Supply Chain
- Deputy Director Physical Planning
- County Attorney
Requirements for Muranga County Job Vacancies 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Kenyan citizen, in other words even if you reside in Kenya without and identity proof then you cannot apply.
- Only graduates with at least Bachelor’s degree from a standard institution in Kenya can apply
- You should have few years of experience in the filed which you’re applying
- You should also have a proper understanding of the job duties base on your experience
- Applicant should review the Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- You should be strategic and result oriented in the cause of discharging duties
- Applicant should have a good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be able to flow with other team members
- Anyone applying should have the capacity and intelligence to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- He/she must have a basic knowledge of computer operations
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles espoused in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply for Muranga Job Vacancies 2023/2024
Irrespective of the position you wish to apply for, the steps below will guide you on how to successfully submit an application on www.muranga.go.ke jobs portal.
To get started:
- Visit www.apply.muranga.go.ke
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Input your information into the space provided
- Upload all necessary documents according to the stipulate size
- Cross-check your form and if in order
- Procced to submit
Muranga County Government Job Application Deadline 2023/2024
Those interested in this job opportunities are to submit an application on or before Wednesday, 11th January, 2023 as failure to adhere will lead to automatic disqualification.
So, once you’re doing reading through this article, quickly follow the above steps to submit your application whether for internship or the actual job positions.
Kindly note the following:
- Any Form of Canvassing Shall Lead to Automatic Disqualification.
- Women, Minorities and Persons Living with Disabilities are Encouraged to Apply.
- Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Required to Produce Their Original Identity Cards,
- Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, Clearance And Other Relevant
- Documents In Support of Their Applications.
Muranga County Internship Application Form 2023/2024
Internship opportunities available in Muranga for December 2022 to January 2023 has been attach along this advert and the available positions are:
- Physical Planners – Two (2) posts
- Civil Engineers – Two (2) posts
- Quantity Surveyors – Two (2) posts
- Procurement – Three (3) posts
- Architect – One (1) post
- Surveyor – One (1) post
- ICT / Computer Science / Software Engineering – Four (4) posts
- Call Centre workers who must be graduates in – Marketing, Education, Mass
- Communication, and Hospitality – Seven (7) posts
Criteria for Gaining Internship in Murang’a County
- Applicant is expected to be a Kenyan citizen not more than 35 years of age
- He/she should be an unemployed graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya and must have completed a degree course in the last 5 years or less, in the relevant field.
- He/she must not have benefited from a similar internship program or been exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduating.
- Persons excited from formal employment are not allow to apply
- Also note that your application must be accompanied by the applicant’s university/college or related institution’s records/certificates/transcripts.
Frequently Asked Questions includes:
- Murang’a County Public Service Board Jobs
- Murang’a County ECDE Jobs
- County Government Jobs
- Casual Jobs in Murang’a
- NGO Jobs in Murang’a
- murang’a go ke tenders
- muranga.go.ke jobs portal
How Much Do Muranga County Pay Internship?
The official remuneration for internship candidates according to Muranga County government, Kenya is 20,000 shillings each month.
Is there any other information you would like to know about Muranga County Job Vacancies? If yes, kindly indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update.