Muranga County internship 2023 application form is out. We have provided details about the application portal www.muranga.go.ke, requirements, vacancies, how to apply, closing date and other important information you should know.
So, if you have been searching for an internship opportunity then you currently reside in Muranga, I guess applying for Muranga County internship 2023 would be a great option.
The Government of Muranga County has declared open internship vacancies and currently calls for application from suitably qualified persons on or before September 11, 2023 which is the deadline.
Prior to this, we have put together the appropriate guidelines on how you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing Muranga County internship.
Is Muranga County Internship 2023 Application Form Out?
Yes, it is genuine news that Muranga County government internship application form 2023 is out and accessible via the county’s official website www.muranga.go.ke. Note that the application form is free and accessible to all interested persons via the provided portal.
Muranga County Internship Vacancies
There are over 400 intern vacancies in Muranga as of the moment, these includes:
- Intern – ECDE Teachers (200) Positions
- Intern – Nurses (70) Positions
- Intern – ICT Graduates (10) Positions
- Intern – Medical Laboratory Technologist (20) Positions
- Intern – Quantity Surveyors (4) Positions
- Intern – Architect
- Intern -Vocational Training Center Instructors (50) Positions
- Intern – Counsellor (1) Position
- Intern (35) Positions
Other internship opportunities in Kenya are:
- KBC Internship Application Form
- COG Internship Application Form
- CAK Internship Application Form
- Kenya Railways Internship Application
- KNLS Internship Application Form
- KRA Internship Application
- Kenya Power Internship Application Form
- Central Bank of Kenya Internship
- Nyeri County Internship Application Form
General Requirements for Muranga County Internship Application
Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, there are certain criteria you must possess before being eligible to apply.
- Firstly, applicant must be a Kenya citizen with valid means of identification
- Candidate must not be over the age of 35 years
- Be an unemployed graduate from a recognized training institution who has completed a certificate, diploma or a degree course in the last five years or less, in the relevant field.
- Not have benefited from a similar internship program or been exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduating.
- Not have exited from formal employment.
- Candidate applying must be of good character.
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills.
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles.
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body.
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage.
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for Muranga County Internship 2023
To submit application for the ongoing Muranga County internship, follow the steps below.
- First visit the application portal www.apply.muranga.go.ke
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill the online application form with your authentic data
- Scan and upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- If everything is okay, you can submit
In case you spot any mistake, it is advisable to you correct such before final submission as manipulation or misinformation would lead to disqualification.
Also note that in filling out the application form, it is recommended you use either a computer or laptop for a better experience.
Muranga County Internship Deadline 2023
The application deadline for Muranga County internship is Monday, 11th September, 2023. Candidates are advice to submit their application on or before this date to avoid disqualification.
How Long Will Muranga County Internship Last?
Muranga County internship will last for Twelve (12) months and it is Non-renewable.
How Much Does Muranga County Government Pay Intern?
The Interns will be paid a stipend at a rate as determined by the County Government. All Applications for internship should be supported by the applicant’s university/college or related institution’s records/certificates/transcripts.
That’s all the update we have for you today concerning Muranga County Government internship application 2023. If you need more update, follow us on google news and if you have a question or enquiry, indicate in the comment section below.