Latest news about MUA Insurance Recruitment 2023 has been disclosed in this page including the requirements, job vacancies, application portal, and closing date.
So, if you’re about those that were awaiting the release of MUA Insurance recruitment, I guess this would be a great news for you.
This is to officially notify you that MUA insurance recruitment exercise for this year has commenced and the management is calling for applications from suitably qualified persons from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Other trending jobs in Kenya are:
- Airtel Recruitment
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment
- Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
What You Should Know
- MUA insurance recruitment is ongoing
- You can apply online at www.mua.co.ke/career
- The job application form is free
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the deadline
Overview of MUA Insurance
MUA Kenya has inherited its rich history from one of the oldest insurance companies in East Africa – Phoenix Assurance Company Ltd. The company’s roots can be traced back to 1781, with the name “Phoenix” being adopted in 1812.
Following the acquisition of Saham Kenya in July 2020, the two entities completed a comprehensive integration process in July 2021.
MUA Insurance Recruitment Vacancies 2023
- Internal Auditor
- Deputy Head of Medical
- Assistant Care Manager
- Head of Claims
- Senior Claims Officer
These are the job vacancies in MUA insurance that mandated this recruitment exercise. See the requirements for the job below.
General Requirements for MUA Insurance Recruitment
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan or African generally
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Applicant must be an ICT inclined person
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
MUA Insurance Recruitment Portal
www.mua.co.ke/career is the official application portal for MUA Kenya recruitment. Visit this portal to explore job vacancies and submit application following the guidelines below.
How to Apply for MUA Insurance Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the application portal www.mua.co.ke/career
- Create an account on the portal
- Validate account and then login
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Then fill the online application form by inputting your data into the spaces provided
- Uploaded required documents according to stipulated size
- Make sure you review your application before final submission
Note that MUA Kenya recruitment application is only done only via the recruitment portal as explained above. Secondly do not pay anyone to gain favor in this job process.
MUA Insurance Recruitment Deadline
MUA insurance recruitment portal will be closed on 30th August, 2023. Ensure you submit your application on or before the stipulated deadline to avoid disqualification.
Canvassing with the application form will as well lead to disqualification. That’s all you should know concerning MUA Kenya recruitment. If you have a question, let us know in the comment section below.
We also recommend you follow us on Google News to get more update about trending job opportunities in Kenya and Africa at large.