MTRH shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 are out. Have you been searching online for how to check or download the pdf of Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital’s list of successful applicants?
If yes, we’re glad to have you on this page. Here you will get the appropriate steps on how to check and download MTRH shortlisted candidates and check if your name is among them.
Before I proceed, I’d like to ask if you applied for MTRH recruitment. I hope you also adhered to the application instructions and requirements. If yes, then let’s proceed.
Is MTRH Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) shortlisted candidates is out. You can check the list via the online application portal.
Applicants from the counties below have been shortlisted.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
You could also learn how to check:
- KEMSA Shortlisted Candidates
- CBK Shortlisted Candidates
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates
- NCRC Shortlisted Candidates
- KMA Shortlisted Candidates
- EACC Shortlisted Candidates
- KURA Shortlisted Candidates
- NPSC Shortlisted Candidates
- KNBS Shortlisted Candidates
- KRA Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check MTRH Shortlisted Candidates
- First, visit MTRH’s official website
- On the menu bar, click vacancies
- Scroll down the page to locate shortlisted candidates
- Click on it to download
- Open the pdf and carefully search for your name
From recruitmentfile, we say congratulations to all shortlisted candidates.
Note: the pdf containing MTRH list of successful applicants also has the interview schedule, so take note of the date, time and venue in which your name appears.
After checking the shortlist, you need to brace up for the interview screening exercise. Below are the documents are to report with.
- National ID card
- Academic and professional certificates
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
Generally, we recommend you arrive at the screening venue on time and be of the best behavior. Also, while preparing for the interview, review more materials related to your field of study and the organization generally.
If you need more updates concerning job opportunities in Kenya, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screening or follow us on Google News.