MOH recruitment 2023/2034: Ghana Ministry of Health job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.hr.moh.gov, requirements, how to apply, closing date, when the next MOH recruitment is starting and other important information are being shared in this article.
Ghana Ministry of Health has recently made a public notice about the employment of new personnel via their official website.
Persons interested in the recruitment exercise are to fill the application form online and submit same vis the MOH recruitment portal www.hr.moh.gov.
In this article, our sole aim is to disclose to you the practicable steps on how to successfully submit an application for this recruitment. Note that to gain employment into the Ministry of Health, you have to adhere to the recruitment requirements i.e. eligibility criteria.
The vacancies available are open to applicants that are graduates from any medical related field, even those with SSCE, NVRI or BECE can also apply. To get the best guidance, we recommend you carefully read through this article.
Is MOH Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the Ministry of Health recruitment application form 2023 is out. Interested candidates according to MOH are to visit the recruitment portal to submit application for vacant positions.
The application form is free and as an equal opportunity employer, both male, female and even persons with disability can apply so long they meet the job requirements.
When is the Next MOH Recruitment Starting?
According to the official notice made by the Ministry of Health, the recruitment exercise will commence on Wednesday, 29th March 2023 by 12pm.
Applicants that have been on standby are advise to submit their application immediate the recruitment exercise begins.
MOH Job Vacancies 2023
- Medical Officers and Dentist
- Professional Nurse
- Health Assistant
- Drivers etc.
These are the frontline job opportunities in the Ministry of Health, note that there are other vacancies listed on the application portal too.
Let’s proceed to the requirements.
Requirements for Ministry of Health Recruitment 2023
- Interested person must be a Ghanaian
- He or she must have a valid National ID or International Passport
- Applicants for drivers must have a valid driving license
- Medical officers must be verified by medical council
- Nurses must have valid license to practice
- Both Nurses and Medical officer must be registered with the Medical Council of Ghana
- When applying, do not include / in your permanent pin
- Applicant should be ready to relocate if necessary
- Having few years of working experience would be an added advantage
MOH Recruitment Portal www.hr.moh.gov
According to the Ministry of Health, application form is accessible via the recruitment portal www.hr.moh.gov.
So, to submit an application you have to visit the online application portal www.hr.moh.gov.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Health Jobs in Canada
- Ghana Education Service Recruitment
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
How to Apply for MOH Recruitment 2023
- First you have to visit MOH application portal www.hr.moh.gov
- Click check clearance first to be sure you’re eligible to apply
- If cleared, return to the home page and click apply now
- You will be redirected to create an account
- Provide your name, PIN/Index number and password then click register
- After that, return to the application portal to login
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application for possible mistakes
- Then submit
Note: The Ministry of Health does not charge money for recruitment and postings, therefore all applicants are advised not to make any payment for this recruitment, and whoever pays, does so at their own risk. Any person who demands money should be reported to the Chief Director of the Ministry.
Ministry of Health Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for MOH recruitment is Friday 7th April 2023 at 6.00pm. Candidates are to submit their application on or before this date as failure to do so would lead to disqualification.
Here are frequently asked questions (FAQs) concerning Ghana Health service recruitment that would also be helpful to you.
How do I register for Ministry of Health Recruitment?
To apply for Ministry of Health recruitment, visit www.hr.moh.gov, check your clearance status, then click apply now, fill the application form, proofread and then submit.
Is Ghana Health Service recruiting?
Yes, Ghana Health Service is recruiting and the recruitment exercise begun Wednesday, 29th March, 2023 and will be ending on Friday, 7th April, 2023.
How do I check my MOH clearance?
To check your MOH clearance, visit www.hr.moh.gov, then click “check clearance”, enter your full name and index number.
To get more updates for MOH recruitment 2023, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News. If you also have any other question to ask regarding this recruitment exercise, kindly let us know in the comment section below.