Searching online for Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST student portal or www.mmust.ac.ke student login 2023? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
We have outlined carefully the step by step process on how to login MMUST student portal, therefore we recommend you carefully read through this article to get acquainted with these steps.
Overview of MMUST Student Portal Login
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST student portal login is an online platform designated by the management if this institution to help prospective, fresh and returning students easily carry out their academic obligation like checking semester results, printing admission letter, update bio-data, course registration, fee payment etc.
Irrespective of the programme you’re doing at Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, you need to be familiar with the student portal.
This is because things such as Payment of school fees, Registration of courses, Checking of semester’s result, Printing admission letter, Applying for extra credits, Filling and updating your bio-data etc. are inevitable during your cause of study there.
With MMUST student portal, you can access your dashboard at the comfort of your home to carry out any of these activities.
Would you also like to login to:
- CUK Student Portal
- MKSU Student Portal
- MASENO Student Portal
- HELB Student Portal
- MKU Student Portal
- KCA Student Portal
- KABARAK Student Portal
- KASNEB Student Portal
- JKUAT Student Portal
- Chuka University Student Portal
- KUCCPS Student Portal
- UON Student Portal
- KISII University Student Portal
www.mmust.ac.ke Student Login 2023
You can login Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) student portal by visiting www.portal.mmust.ac.ke or through the official website www.mmust.ac.ke.
How to Create MMUST Student Portal Account
Before you talk about logging to MMUST student Portal, you must first have an account on the portal. To do this, take the steps below.
- Go to the student portal www.portal.mmust.ac.ke
- Click “sign up” button
- Provide your student registration number (note: this will be your username)
- Then enter any password of your choice and confirm it
- Then click submit
How to Login MMUST Student Portal
- Using any browser of your choice, visit www.portal.mmust.ac.ke
- Input your student no and password in the space provided
- Then click the blue “sign in” button
That’s how simple it is to access Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology student portal. Meanwhile, in case you forget your password, follow the steps below to retrieve it.
How to Retrieve MMUST Student Portal Login Password
- Still go to visit www.portal.mmust.ac.ke
- Type in your student no
- Click “forgot password”
- Password reset link will be sent to your registered email
- Click on the link and choose a new password
- Return now to the login page
- Input your student no and new password to access your dashboard
MMUST University Portal Links
- MMUST official website www.mmust.ac.ke
- MMUST student portal www.portal.mmust.ac.ke
- MMUST University admission portal https://www.mmust.ac.ke/index.php/mmust-admissions
- MMUST University e-learning portal https://www.mmust.ac.ke/index.php/mmustacademics/online-distance-e-learning
- MMUST University email email@example.com
- MMUST phone number +254 (0) 57 2505222/3, 702597360/1, 733120020/2
- MMUST Address P. O. BOX 190-50100, Kakamega
FAQs about MMUST Student Portal
Here are some of the questions student have asked pertaining to Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology portal, it is possible you might have asked any of these questions and that is why we have provided answers to foster your understanding of MMUST student portal.
How do I open the MMUST student portal?
Using any web browser of your choice, type www.portal.mmust.ac.ke into the URL space and enter. On the login page, provide your username and password to open MMUST student portal.
How can I get admission letter from Masinde Muliro University?
To print out your admission letter, visit www.mmust.ac.ke, click admission on the menu bar then select print admission letter, after that input your application/registration number and enter.
How to register online in Masinde Muliro University?
To register for admission at Masinde Muliro University, you have to visit the official website mmust.ac.ke then click admission on the menu bar, click application procedure and follow same to register.
So, that is all we have for you today concerning MMUST Student portal login, if you have a question, indicate in the comment section below and you can follow us on google news for more update concerning Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology.