Are interested in applying for Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment 2023? If yes, the guidelines on how to submit application is available in this article.
We’re not just showing you how to successfully apply for Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment but also, the requirements, how to access the application form, how to login the recruitment portal www.youth.go.ke and even the closing date are stated here.
Sequel to this, we recommend you carefully read till the end, so you can get every single detail before proceeding to the recruitment portal.
Let’s get started by first getting to know what is the nature of Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment 2023.
Nature of Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment 2023
Talking about nature in this context, we’re referring to the application process till the employment stage.
It simple, the Ministry of Youth Affairs follows the conventional method of recruiting competent hands for the vacancies available in the Ministry.
The entire process has about four (4) basic stages; first is the application stage, next is shortlisting, then interview and offer of appointment.
So, these are the stages you will have to pass through in the ongoing Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment 2023 before finally getting employment.
This shouldn’t scare you at all, they’re all simple process, so relax and follow us through.
Is Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Ministry of Youth Affairs recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing and interested candidates are to visit the online recruitment portal www.youth.go.ke to apply.
Interested persons from any of Kenya Counties as listed below can apply and the good news is that the job application form is absolutely free of charge.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Jobs at Ministry of Youth Affairs 2023
- Chief Executive Officer
- Manager Lega Services
- Manager, Internal Audit
- Manager, Supply Chain Management
These and many more positions are available in the Ministry of Youth Affairs, Sports and Arts. Another vital thing you should note is that the secret to success in this recruitment exercise is simply meeting the job requirements.
Requirements for Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Drivers License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Commission’s website and shall be requested to present the originals of the following documents during interview:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations.
We also recommend you apply for the following jobs:
- NPSC Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade Recruitment
- Public Service Commission Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- CIFOR Recruitment
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment
- Ministry of Information Recruitment
- State Department of Housing Recruitment
- Ministry of Roads Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
Facts about Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment
Take note of the following as i concerns Ministry of Youth Affairs, Sports and Art job application.
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment
You can either submit your application online or offline. To apply online, visit www.youth.go.ke/careersor Public Service Commission job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke and take the steps below.
- Download and fill the job application form
- Write an application letter for the position you’re applying for
- Scan all relevant documents (academic and professional)
- Login to the job application portal
- Provide your data
- Upload credentials
- Proofread your application, then submit
Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Ministry of Youth Affairs, Sports and Arts recruitment is 16th December, 2020 by 5:00pm. This invariably means that applicants must sent in their application not later that this date to avoid disqualification.
Having read this far, do you have a question or anything you do not understand? If yes, we would be very glad to be of help, reach out to us via the comment section below.
If you love our articles and would like to get more of such updates, we recommend you follow us on Google News or preferably enable our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.