Ministry of Water and Sanitation recruitment 2023/2024 job application form, career portal www.water.go.ke, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information are highlighted in this article.
The appropriate steps on how you can successfully submit an application for Ministry of Water and Sanitation recruitment 2023 is here.
So, if you have been searching online to get details about the ongoing Ministry of Water and Sanitation job application, we recommend you read this article till the end.
Is Ministry of Water and Sanitation Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Ministry of Water and Sanitation recruitment 2023 is ongoing. You’re to submit your application after reading through the advert on the recruitment portal www.water.go.ke/vacancies.
You do not need any financial strength to apply for this job as the application form is totally free and accessible online via the job application portal.
The Ministry also admonishes interested persons from any of the counties below who is able eighteen (18) years of age and has the educational qualification to apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
The secret code to succeeding in the ongoing Kenya Ministry of Water and Sanitation recruitment is to adhere strictly to the job requirements.
Requirements for Ministry of Water and Sanitation Recruitment 2023
We always advise prospective job applicants that the core factor to success in any recruitment exercise is one’s ability to match the job requirements, for Kenya Ministry of Water and Sanitation recruitment 2023, below are the eligibility criteria for employment.
- Candidate applying must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Commission’s website and shall be requested to present the originals of the following documents during interview:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations.
Jobs in Kenya recommended for you are:
- NPSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- CIFOR Recruitment
- Ministry of Tourism Recruitment
- Ministry of Environment Recruitment
- Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade Recruitment
- Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment
- State Department of Housing Recruitment
- Ministry of Roads Recruitment
How to Apply for Ministry of Water and Sanitation Recruitment 2023
Applicants are to make photocopies of their credentials which includes; detailed curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificate, current tax compliance, National Identity card and other testimonials in a sealed envelope and send to:
- Cabinet Secretary
- Ministry of Water, Sanitation and Irrigation
- O. Box 49720-00100
The closing date for Kenya Ministry of Water and Sanitation recruitment is 6th April, 2023 by 5:00pm. Candidates are to submit application on or before this deadline as applications later than this won’t be regarded.
We’re excited to have you read this article to the end, having read this far, if you have a question or something you don’t understand reach out to us via the comment section below.
If you love this article and would like to get more of such updates, we recommend you follow us on Google News or preferably enable our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.