Do you wish to apply for Kenya Ministry of Trade recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, the steps to submit application for Ministry of Trade, Investments and Industry job vacancies has been highlighted here.
Not just the steps, the requirements, how to access application form, how to login the recruitment portal, update about the closing date and other important information are also available in this article.
Prior to this, if you wish to be successful in the 2023 Ministry of Trade of recruitment, we recommend you carefully read through this article before approaching the recruitment portal.
Is Ministry of Trade Recruitment Portal Open
Yes, Kenya Ministry of Trade, Investment and Industry job application portal www.industrialization.go.ke is open. Interested candidates are to visit this portal to explore latest job vacancies and then follow the steps in this article to apply.
It exciting to note that Kenya Ministry of Trade recruitment form is totally free and easily accessible online via the Ministry’s official site or the Public Service Commission portal.
To further add to this, persons interested in Ministry of Trade recruitment must be above 18 years and possible the educational qualification needed and most importantly, hail from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Note that when applying for this job, you need to pay close attention t the information you input as error or attempt to canvass the application form will lead to disqualification.
Ministry of Trade, Investment and Industry Job Vacancies 2023
Vacant positions in this ministry that mandates the recruitment exercise incudes:
- Trade Development Officer II
- Industrial Development Officer I
- Industrial Development Officer II
- Lecturer III – Kenya Industrial Training Institute (KITI)
- Instructor III
You’re at liberty to apply for any position of your choice, the most important thing is meeting the job requirements as outline below.
- PSC Recruitment Job Application Portal
- CIFOR Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Portal
- Ministry of Information Recruitment Portal
- State Department of Housing Recruitment Portal
- Ministry of Roads Recruitment Portal
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment Portal
- Migori County Government Recruitment
- Giftmark Supermarket Jobs Application
- Nairobi County Government Recruitment
Requirements for Ministry of Trade Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Drivers License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Commission’s website and shall be requested to present the originals of the following documents during interview:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations.
How to Apply for Ministry of Trade Recruitment
You can either submit your application online or offline. To apply online, visit Ministry of Trade recruitment portal www.industrialization.go.ke/index.php/vacancies or Public Service Commission job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke and take the steps below.
- Download and fill the job application form
- Write an application letter for the position you’re applying for
- Scan all relevant documents (academic and professional)
- Login to the job application portal
- Provide your data
- Upload credentials
- Proofread your application, then submit
Ministry of Trade Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Ministry of Trade recruitment is 13th September, 2022 by 5:00pm. This invariably means that applicants must sent in their application not later that this date to avoid disqualification.
Having read this far, do you have a question or anything you do not understand? If yes, we would be very glad to be of help, reach out to us via the comment section below.
If you love our articles and would like to get more of such updates, we recommend you follow us on Google News or preferably enable our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.