Ministry of Roads recruitment 2024/2025 is about to start, would you like to apply? If yes, update about the job application form, vacancies, portal career portal www.transport.go.ke are available here.
The Government of Kenya currently seek to employ suitably qualified candidates for vacant positions in the Ministry of Roads and Transport.
Comprehensively, the entire information you should basically know concerning Kenya Ministry of Roads recruitment including how to successfully submit an application is here.
Is Ministry of Roads Recruitment Form Free?
Yes, the Ministry of Roads and Transport recruitment application form is free and accessible for all interested candidates from any the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Facts about Ministry of Roads Recruitment 2024
Here is very important information you should note about Ministry of Roads and Transport recruitment.
- First is that anyone applying should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in Ministry of Roads recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence the recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through Ministry of Roads recruitment portal www.transport.go.ke
Very importantly, Ministry of Roads and Transport application form is not for sale, therefore refrain from any individual who might try to lure you to such act.
Here is recruitment file, we would never ask for cash or engage you in any monetary value in exchange for the Information you get here. Beware!
Requirements for Kenya Public Works Recruitment 2024
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
Trending jobs in Kenya
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- Homa Bay County Government Recruitment
- Nairobi County Government Recruitment
- Nyamira County Government Recruitment
- Migori County Government Recruitment
- Siaya County Government Recruitment
How to Apply for Ministry of Roads Recruitment 2024
The steps for submitting an application for States Department of Public Works recruitment is quite simple, it basically includes:
- Visit the PSC job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Select the position you need to apply
- Fill the online application form
- Upload required documents/academic credentials
- Go through your application
- Submit and print your acknowledgement slip
An alternative to this method is to download and fill the job application form then send to
- State Department for Roads
- Transcom Hse
- Ngong road
- o Box 52692 – 00200
- Nairobi, Kenya
or be hand delivered to the office of director of Human Resource Management and Development, State department for Roads.
Ministry of Roads Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for Ministry of Roads recruitment is 19th June, 2024. Applicants are to submit their form on or before the stated deadline to avoid disqualification.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Ministry of Roads recruitment 2024, if you have further question, let us know via the comment section or follow us on Google News.