Ministry of Labour and Social Protection recruitment 2023/2024 for enumerator supervisors is ongoing. You can access the application form via their website. Requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information is available in this article.
Have you heard about the Kenya Ministry of Labour and Social Protection recruitment 2023 for enumerators? Would you like to submit an application? If yes, then we will guide you properly on how to do that here.
Recently, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection recruitment was published online for the intake of enumerator supervisors across the counties in Kenya.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit applications on or before the closing date Monday, 24th April, 2023.
Is Ministry of Labour Enumerator Supervisors Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection recruitment 2023 has commenced. Interested persons are to visit the application portal to access, fill out and submit the online application form.
The application form is free and available to all interested persons. At this point, you need to note that the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection job application process is quite competitive.
As such, you need to project yourself as the best option available to occupy vacant positions. To this end, we recommend you pay very close attention to the job recruitment.
Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Job Vacancies 2023
The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection wishes to employ enumerator supervisors for the counties below.
- Elgeyo Marakwet
- Kirinyaga and Migori
Requirements for Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification, being a National ID or passport
- Applicant should have a mean grade of C plain or its equivalent in form four level of education
- The candidate applying should be knowledgeable of computer operations
- Candidate must be a resident of the location and conversant with the local language
- Applicants who are Community Health Volunteers and have held positions of leadership will have an added advantage
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Online Applications 2023
Visit the recruitment portal for Ministry of Labour and Social Protection jobs, where candidates can access the online application form.
Other trending jobs in Kenya you can also apply:
- TVETA Trainers Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- NHIF Recruitment
- NACOSTI Recruitment
- KISE Recruitment
- Giftmark Supermarket Jobs
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- IEBC Electoral Trainers Jobs in Kenya
- IEBC ICT Clerks Recruitment
- IEBC County Returning Officer Jobs
- IEBC Logistics Officer Recruitment
- ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya
How to apply for Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit the application portal
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including the guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Recruitment Closing Date
Interested persons are to submit their application via www.socialprotection.go.ke on or before Monday, 24th April, 2023. Failure to adhere will lead to disqualification.
Remuneration for Enumerator Supervisors Recruitment
- Successful candidates will be paid daily wages of Kshs. 1,300 every day based on daily targets as outlined in the appointment letter
- Transport allowance shall be paid at the rate of Kshs. 1,000 per day to facilitate data collection
- Airtime shall also be provided.
Success Tips for Enumerator Supervisors Recruitment
- You should only submit your form via the recruitment portal
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involved in any monetary transaction with regard to the MLSP recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline.
To get further updates for the 2023 Ministry of Labour and Social Protection recruitment subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to the MLSP application form or the shortlisted candidates via the comment section below.