Ministry of Information recruitment exercise 2023/2024 has commenced. If you wish to apply, learn about the job application form, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. here.
Are you an ICT expert in Kenya currently unemployed or employed but still searching for a better job opportunity? The Kenya Ministry of Information recruitment is for people like you.
So, if you would like to apply for the Ministry of information recruitment, we recommend you carefully read through the guidelines provided in this article.
Note: Ensure you fully understand the application process before approaching the recruitment portal to be sure you have everything under control.
What to Know about Ministry of Information Recruitment
The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner is an office established by section 5 (i) of the Data Protection Act, 2019. It is designed as a State Office in accordance with Article 260 (q) of the Constitution.
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 6(2) of the Data Protection Act, the Public Service Commission seeks to nominate persons to be considered for appointment to the post of Data Commissioner.
The Commission hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Kenyans who may wish to be considered for nomination. In quest of apply for this job, you should take note of the following:
- Kenya government through this Ministry, seeks to employed competence hands to help drive the country to its technological ambitions
- Applicants of this job should be ready to adhere to the work principles
- The application form is free and no applicant is permitted to make payment to anyone or even online to access the Ministry of Information recruitment form
- On no account should you attempt to canvass with the job application form etc.
Is Ministry of Information Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Ministry of Information, Communications and The Digital Economy recruitment is ongoing. Applications are invited from interested candidates via the online recruitment portal www.ict.go.ke.
Just as we have stated earlier that this job application form is free and easily accessed via the Ministry of Information website www.ict.go.ke or the Public Service Commission job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke.
Regarding eligibility, interested persons up to the age of 18 and above who hails from any of the counties below is eligible to apply for the ongoing Ministry of Information recruitment.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for Ministry of Information Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for any of the advertised positions, prospects are to possess the requirements below. Note that both ed
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Drivers License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Commission’s website and shall be requested to present the originals of the following documents during interview:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and
- Recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations.
After submitting application for Ministry of Information job vacancies, we recommend you also explore the following job opportunities in Kenya.
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- Ministry of Roads Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Power Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- Kenya IRC Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- Dubai Recruitment Agencies in Kenya
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Kenya Jobs
- State Department of Housing Recruitment
How to apply for Ministry of Information Recruitment
Candidates may submit manual (hard copy) or electronic (online) applications.
All applications should be submitted together with detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents.
Manual applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked:
“Application for the position of ……..” and delivered to:
- The Secretary/CEO
- Public Service Commission
- 4th Floor, Commission House Off Harambee Avenue
- P. O. Box 30095-00100
Online applications may be submitted via email to email@example.com All applications should reach the Public Service Commission.
Ministry of Information Recruitment Deadline
14th April, 2020 by 5:00pm is the closing date for Ministry of Information, Communications and The Digital Economy recruitment. Interested applicants are to submit their forms on or before this deadline.
This is what we have for you today concerning Ministry of Information recruitment. Let us know what you do not understand in the comment section below, you can also follow us on Google News.