Ministry of Industrialization recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Kenya Ministry of Industrialization, Trade and Enterprise Development job requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, application deadline, shortlisted candidates, success tips and other important information.
Are you interested in knowing any of the following?
- Ministry Jobs in Kenya
- Ministry of Industrialization Shortlisted Candidates
- Parastatals under ministry of industrialization Kenya
- Ministry Jobs in Kenya
- Clerical Jobs in Kenya Government Ministries
- Ministry of Trade internship
- Vacant positions in Ministry of Industrialization
- PSC Clerical Jobs
Have you been in search of Ministry of industrialization jobs 2023? Or do you even know there’s a ministry in Kenya such as Ministry of Industrialization, Trade and Enterprise Development where recruitment exercise is carried out almost on yearly basis.
Well, in all it is okay. The objective of this article is to expose to the vitalities of Ministry of industrialization recruitment and how best you can apply to ensure you secure a spot.
Let’s get started!
When Next is Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment 2023?
The next recruitment of Kenya Ministry of Industrialization, Trade and Enterprise Development is May, 2023. Although this date is not officially confirmed but it’s likely that the next recruitment exercise might hold within this period because that of last year was around the same period.
Irrespective of when the recruitment exercise is starting, there are very important things you should note about the job employment and get yourself ready. This includes requirements, vacant positions, how to apply and then application deadline.
Other trending recruitment in Kenya you can also apply for;
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment Date and Centers is Out
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment Dates and Centers
- Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
- KEMRI Recruitment
- Electronic Recruitment Application Form
- KUTRRH Job Vacancies
- ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya
Vacant Positions in Kenya Ministry of Trade
- Support staff III
- Clerical officer
- Indent for Senior Industrial Development Officers Vacancies
- Driver II
- Principal Industrial Development Officer
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Requirements for Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment 2023/2024
To gain employment into Ministry of Industrialization, Trade and Enterprise Development, Kenya, below are the general requirements you should take into consideration.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Kenya with valid means of identification
- Applicant should have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Having a certificate in Computer Applications would be an added advantage
- Applicant should be able to express his/her self in both written and oral form
- He/she must have at least two (2) years of experience about the position you wish to occupy
- Bachelors’ Degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Business Administration/Management, Mathematics, Biological/Physical Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Statistics, Economics, Project Planning and Management, Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial, Electronics, Metallurgy, Aeronautical, Agriculture), Agriculture, Animal Sciences, Food Technology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Textile Technology, Production Technology, Leather Sciences, Wood Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Geology, Environmental Science, Chemistry; Biochemistry or Computer Science from a recognized institution.
Criteria to Apply as Driver
- Kenya certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class (es) of vehicles an officer is required to drive.
- Attended a First- Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any recognised institution;
- Passed Suitability Test for drivers grade III;
- Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective Ministry/Department;
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police; and
- At least two (2) years driving experience.
How to Apply for Kenya Ministry of Industrialization Jobs 2023/2024
- Applicants are to visit www.industrialization.go.ke
- Download and print PSC 2 form
- Carefully fill and submit the application form alongside copies of required certificates
In summary, Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form (PSC 2 form, Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke and State Department for Industrialization website www.industrialization.go.ke.
Success Tips for Ministry of Trade Recruitment
- Endeavour to stay on track as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Anyone qualified for the advertised position irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status, or disability are encouraged to apply
- Also note that just successful applicant shall be contacted by the ministry
Avoid giving money to anybody purporting to be in a position to help whatsoever. Any corruption report should be made via email: email@example.com
Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment Application Deadline 2023
The application portal for this job vacancy will be close on Tuesday, 23rd August 2022 and interested persons are to submit their form before the stipulated date.