Ministry of Environment recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.environment.go.ke, vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other details are highlighted in this article.
Do you have the aspiration of working in Kenya Ministry of Environment and Forestry? If yes, this would be an awesome opportunity for you. If I’m not mistaken, one that comes almost once in a year, lol!
Not to worry, in this article, we have provided all the necessary information you should know concerning Ministry of Environment recruitment 2023.
Also, the appropriate step by step guidelines on how to successfully submit your application for the ongoing Ministry of Environment recruitment is also here.
Is Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Ministry of Environment recruitment 2023 is ongoing and the application form is out. According to the Ministry, interested candidates are to submit their application via the online recruitment portal www.environment.go.ke.
The application form is free and accessible online by interested candidates from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Ministry of Environment Job Vacancies 2023
- Senior Adaptation Assistant
- Programme Officer
- Scientific Programme Officer
These are the vacancies available in the Ministry of Environment and Forestry which you can apply in the ongoing recruitment.
Other trending jobs in Kenya includes:
- NPSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- CIFOR Recruitment
- Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade Recruitment
- Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment
- Ministry of Information Recruitment
- State Department of Housing Recruitment
- Ministry of Roads Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
Requirements for Kenya Ministry of Environment Recruitment
To be successful in the 2023 Ministry of Environment and Forestry recruitment, these are the requirements prospective applicants must pay close attention to.
- Candidate applying must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Commission’s website and shall be requested to present the originals of the following documents during interview:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations.
Facts about Ministry of Environment 2023
- First is that anyone applying should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in Ministry of Environment recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence Ministry of Environment recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through Ministry of Environment recruitment portal www.environment.go.ke.
These are the things you need to note regarding this recruitment exercise, take note of them and act accordingly.
How to Apply for Ministry of Environment 2023
Download the specific job requirement for the position from the Ministry of Environment, Climate Change and Forestry Website page www.environmment.go.ke, read this carefully as it lists the skills, knowledge and qualifications required.
Fill in each section of the Bio – Data Form clearly in typed, block letters.
The Bio-Data Form must be accompanied with an Application Letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, National Identify Card, and Testimonials.
All applications should be addressed to, The Principal Secretary, State Department for Environment and Climate Change, O. Box 30126, 00100, NAIROBI.
In submitting the applications, applicants can;
- Email their applications, in MS Word or PDF; to email@example.com with the position Title as the subject; or
- Drop a hard copy; in sealed envelope at the Ministry’s (Main) Registry on 13th Floor, NHIF Building, or
- Post a hard copy; with the position title clearly indicated at the left hand corner of the envelope.
- The Ministry of Environment, Climate Change and Forestry is an Equal Opportunity employer: Women, Minorities, Marginalized and Persons Living with Disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to Automatic Disqualification.
Ministry of Environment Recruitment Deadline 2023
The closing date for all applications of Ministry of Environment recruitment is 2nd May, 2023 at close of business by 5pm. Late applications shall NOT be considered therefore ensure you submit your application on or before this date.
Having read this far, do you have a question or anything you do not understand? If yes, we would be very glad to be of help, reach out to us via the comment section below.
If you love our articles and would like to get more of such updates, we recommend you follow us on Google News or preferably enable our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.