The Ministry of Energy recruitment 2023 has communed. Applications are invited by interested candidates via the online application portal www.energy.go.ke.
Details about the job requirements, how to login the application portal, how to access the application form, starting/closing date and the steps on how to successfully submit an application for Kenya Ministry of Energy recruitment 2023 is in this article.
Ministry of Energy and Petroleum is one of outstanding and important parastatals or Kenya government and prior to this, many persons are interested in job opportunities here and as a matter of fact have been awaiting the release of the job application form.
To this end, if you really wish to be successful in the 2023 Ministry of Energy recruitment, we recommend you get all details possible in this article as you read carefully till the end.
Is Ministry of Energy Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Ministry of Energy and Petroleum recruitment exercise has commenced and persons who has interest for job vacancies in the Ministry are to visit the online recruitment portal www.energy.go.ke.
Candidates are to download the application form at www.energy.go.ke/careers then carefully follow the steps in the later part of this article on how to apply.
Jobs at Ministry of Energy and Petroleum 2023
Below are the job vacancies in Ministry of Energy and Petroleum that mandates this recruitment exercise.
- Senior Superintending Geologist
- Senior Superintending Geophysicist
- Senior Superintending Geochemist
- Senior Superintending Engineer (Mechanical)
- Senior Superintending Engineer (Electrical)
- Superintendent (Electrical)
- Renewable Energy Assistant I
Note that the job application form for this recruitment is free and accessible by all interested candidates from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
How to Login Career Portal
To apply for any of the above positions, you first need to access the recruitment portal. To access Ministry of Energy career portal, visit www.energy.go.ke/careers using any browser of your choice.
Current hot job opportunities in Kenya includes:
- Ministry of Water and Sanitation Recruitment
- Ministry of Tourism Recruitment
- Ministry of Environment Recruitment
- Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade Recruitment
- Public Service Commission Recruitment
- NPSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- CIFOR Recruitment
Requirements for Ministry of Energy Recruitment 2023
We always advise prospective job applicants that the core factor to success in any recruitment exercise is one’s ability to match the job requirements, for Kenya Ministry of Energy recruitment 2023, below are the eligibility criteria for employment.
- Candidate applying must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Ministry’s website and shall be requested to present the originals of the following documents during interview:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations
How to Apply for Ministry of Energy Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified persons are requested to complete the PSC (2) application as revised 2016 by first downloading from Public Service Commission www.publicservice.go.ke.
After filling the application form, you’re to send it alongside your copies of your certificates to:
- The Principal Secretary
- Ministry of Energy
- O. Box 30582 – 00100
- Nyayo House
or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then send the physical copies in a sealed envelope hand delivered to Officer of the Director, HRM & D, Kawi Complex Block A, South C, 1st Floor.
Ministry of Energy Recruitment Deadline 2023
The official application deadline for Ministry of Energy recruitment is Wednesday 3rd, March, 2021. Failure to submit application accordingly will lead to disqualification.
Regarding Ministry of Energy recruitment prospective applicants are to take note of the following:
- Candidates should not attach any original documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Ministry is committed to implement the provisions of the Constitution, Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya diverse communities and affording equal opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Hence, persons with disability, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce their original National ID, academic and professional certificates, transcripts and original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Yeah! You’ve made it to the end of this article; we hope everything shared here are regards to Ministry of Energy recruitment helpful? Notwithstanding if you have a question let us know in the comment section.
Would you like to get more of this update i.e., emerging job vacancies in Kenya? If yes, feel free to follow us on Google News.