Ministry of Education recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. Visit the MOE job portal www.education.go.ke to explore latest vacancies.
Hello, welcome to recruitmentfile, I guess you’ve heard that Kenya Ministry of Education is currently recruiting, if you wish to apply, not to worry we have the out steps figured out in this article, keep reading.
In this article, you will get detail information concerning Ministry of Education (MOE) recruitment like the educational qualification, how to apply, deadline, other requirements, FAQs and even success tips.
So, if you really wish to become successful in the ongoing Kenya Ministry of Education recruitment then take out few minutes to read through this post.
Throughout this content we will be interchanging these terms, Ministry of Education or M.O.E, kindly note that it is one and the same thing, M.O.E is just the acronym.
Let’s get started.
Is MOE Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, the Ministry of Education has announced the commencement of 2023 recruitment for vacant positions in the ministry, prospective applicants are to visit the online job portal www.education.go.ke to fill the form.
I know for sure that you really wish to gain employment into M.O.E, just relax we will get you through that.
Before proceeding to the application portal, it is important you have a basic knowledge about it especially navigating through the portal, check the steps below.
You can also apply for:
- Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Ministry of Interior Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment Job Application Portal
- Pwani University Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
- KERRA Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- Kenya Air Force Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
Ministry of Education Recruitment Portal
You might ask what is M.O.E recruitment portal? Well, the Ministry of Education job application portal is simply an online gateway that enables persons interested in working for the ministry submit their application easily.
www.recruitment.education.go.ke is the direct recruitment portal for Ministry of Education and all applicants are to get the online application form there.
MOE Recruitment Portal Login
To login MOE recruitment portal, visit www.recruitment.education.go.ke, select login button, type in your email address/username to apply.
If you’re visiting this portal for the first time, you have to create an account before you can then login. Follow the steps below to create MOE account.
- Open the application portal www.recruitment.education.go.ke
- Click signup link from the top menu
- Input your full official names, email address and password
- Then click on the blue sign up button
- Follow the link sent to your email and activate you account
After that, return to the application portal, login, select the position you wish to apply and begin filling the application form.
www.recruitment.education.go.ke application form
The Ministry of Education (M.O.E) job application form is only accessible online via their official website www.education.go.ke or recruitment portal www.recruitment.education.go.ke.
Outside these two links, avoid any other imitating website that might claim to offer MOE job application form especially if it comes with financial demand.
Requirements for Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023
I always like to tell job seekers especially Federal job applicants that it is one thing to apply for a job but another is meeting the requirements or demand made by the recruiter.
In this case, below are the criteria Kenya Ministry of Education would use to select applicants for the next stage of this recruitment exercise.
Take now of them and try to adhere accordingly.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen with valid means of identification
- Applicant should have a detail and well-arranged curriculum vitae
- Applicant should be able to communicate verbally and otherwise
- Applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university in Kenya
- He or she must have a fair knowledge of what the job entails
- Applicant will scan and upload original or originals of all academic certifications
- Applicant should be able to provide certificate of good conduct, EACC, HELB, KRA etc.
How to Apply for MOE Recruitment 2023
Having read through these requirements, here are the steps to submit an application for the ongoing recruitment.
- You’ll begin with visiting www.recruitment.education.go.ke
- Create an account by clicking the signup button
- Verify and activate your account
- Login to the job portal
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill the required information
- Clearly scan and upload all academic/professional certifications (original)
- Proofread your application to avoid mistakes
- Submit if everything is correct
Another method of submitting application for Ministry of Education recruitment is by writing a cover letter then attach your CV, National ID card or passport and mail to email@example.com.
Ministry of Education Application Deadline 2023
The job application for Ministry of Education will end on Wednesday, 22nd February, 2023. Applicants are to submit their application on or before this date to avoid disqualification.
Is there Ministry of Education Quality Assurance Jobs in Kenya?
Yes, the Ministry of Education, Kenya has made advertisement for quality assurance jobs, interested persons are to visit www.education.go.ke to apply.
Is there Ministry of Education PSC Vacancies this year?
To access Public Service Commission (PSC) job vacancies for Ministry of Education (M.O.E) visit
How Can I Apply for Ministry of Education Clerical Jobs?
Go to www.education.go.ke, click on jobs from the menu bar, scroll through the page, locate and click on clerical jobs to apply.
Ministry of Education Downloads
Do you wish to download Ministry of Education strategic plan, service charter, circular & guidelines, policies, acts, bills, regulations, priede or reports?
If yes, go to www.education.go.ke, hover to downloads on the menu bar then click the file you wish to download.
If you have further questions concerning MOE recruitment like when shortlisted candidates will be released, screening date etc, let us know in the comment section below.