Ministry of Devolution recruitment 2024/2025 application form portal www.devolution.go.ke, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply and other important information you should know are highlighted in this article.
Kenya Ministry of Devolution recruitment 2024 has commenced. If you would like to apply, carefully read through the instructions provided on this page.
Ministry of Devolution Recruitment 2024
The Ministry of Devolution and ASALs, State Department for Devolution intends to recruit Social Safeguard Expert to the KDSP Secretariat to assist in the implementation of the programme which is a World Bank funded project.
Do you reside in any of the counties below and currently in search of a profitable job? If yes, would you like to give a trial at the Ministry of Devolution recruitment? If yes, we’re glad you’re on this page.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Has Ministry of Devolution Recruitment Commenced?
Yes, it is true that Ministry of Devolution recruitment exercise has commenced and you can apply by visiting the online application portal www.devolution.go.ke/vacancies.
Ministry of Devolution Jobs 2024
- County Chief Officers
- Team Leader – Kenya Devolution Programme
These are the current job vacancies in Ministry of Devolution that mandates this recruitment exercise. Decide on the one you wish to apply and read through the requirements below.
Trending Jobs in Kenya which you can also apply
- Airtel Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
- Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
Requirements for Ministry of Devolution Recruitment 2024
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply for Ministry of Devolution Recruitment
You can either submit application for Kenya Department of Devolution jobs online or offline. Both method have been explained below.
- Visit the application portal www.devolution.go.ke/vacancies
- Choose the position you wish to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- After that, create an account
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Scan clearly and upload required documents
- Proofread the information you have inputted
- If everything is okay, you can submit application
Irrespective you of the position you wish to apply, take the steps below to submit your application for Ministry of Devolution recruitment.
- Prepare a detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include at least three references with their contact
- Write a cover letter specifying the position you wish to apply
Address the application to:
- The Principal Secretary
- Ministry of Devolution and ASALs
- State Department for Devolution
- Telposta Towers 6th Floor
- P. O. Box 3004-00100
You can as well send the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ministry of Devolution Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for State Department of Devolution recruitment is Friday 19th May, 2024. Applications after the closing date won’t be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Ministry of Devolution recruitment, if you want more update feel free to follow us on Google News. The comment section is also open to questions, in case you have any.