Learn more about the Ministry of Defence recruitment for 2023/2024. Discover its requirements, how to access the recruitment portal www.mod.go.ke, vacant positions, how to apply for Kenya’s MOD civilian jobs, and its closing date.
Have you heard about the commencement of Kenya Ministry of Defence recruitment 2023 and would like to submit an application? If yes, we’re excited to inform you that the guidelines have been outlined in this post.
On 27th April, 2023, the government of Kenya through the advertised diverse vacant positions in Ministry of Defence for civilian staff and applications were subsequently received from qualified candidates.
Is Ministry of Defence Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, mod.go.ke recruitment for 2023 was initially out but has closed since May 22, 2023. The recruitment lasted for three (3) weeks from April 27, 2023.
If you still want to apply for MOD civilian jobs, always revert to this page so you can find out when recruitment application reopens. Be aware that the application form is free and is accessible by interested applicants from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Interested candidates should adhere to the mod.go.ke recruitment instructions and hereby submit their application on or before the stipulated closing date, which will be communicated when it reopens.
Let’s proceed to examine the job vacancies in Kenya Ministry of Defence.
MOD Civilian Jobs for Civilian Staff mod go ke
Here are some Ministry of Defence jobs open to civilians in Kenya:
- Artisan (Panel Beater III)
- Artisan (Welder III)
- Artisan (Spray Painter III)
- Artisan III (Tailor)
- Clerical Officer II
- Cook III
- Artisan III (Motor Vehicle Electrician)
- Senior Support Staff
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic III
These are the vacant positions which you can apply.
Other trending jobs in Kenya you can also apply includes:
- NRC Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
To qualify for one of the Ministry of Defence jobs in Kenya, you must satisfy the following requirements without any exceptions:
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study (depending of the position you’re applying for)
- All applicants must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Having NYS certificates will be an added advantage
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
KDF Civilian Staff Salary
The average monthly salary of KDF civilian jobs range from 15,670 to 17,570 Kenyan Shillings.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Portal www.mod.go.ke
Prospective applicants are to visit Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke & www.mod.go.ke to download the application form and then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
Applicants are to fill the application form, then attach their academic credentials and send to the Principal Secretary’s office- Ministry of Defence, P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road.
Application Deadline for MOD Civilian Jobs
Recruitment has ended for the Kenyan Ministry of Defence on the May 22, 2023. Endeavor to stay tuned to this page as we would update this post when its time to apply again.
While waiting for its reopening, here are few tips that would aide you attain success in the recruitment process especially at the application stage.
- Use your official details like name, date of birth and email address
- Do not apply for more than one (1) position at a time
- Ensure you upload your credentials accordingly to the stipulated sizes
- Submit your application on or before the closing date
- Carefully fill the application form to avoid mistakes
It is exciting to have you read to the end; we hope it was insightful. Meanwhile, if you have any question concerning the Ministry of Defence recruitment or about the shortlisted candidates, kindly indicate in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Google News for more updates.