Migori County Government recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. If you wish to apply, learn about the vacant job positions, how to access application form, login recruitment portal, requirements, application method and closing date below.
The Government of Migori County has published vacant positions in the Public Service Board and currently welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position available.
Prior to this, if you would like to know how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing Migori County government recruitment 2023, kindly read this article till the end.
Is Migori County Government Recruiting?
Yes, it is genuine news that Migori County government recruitment 2023 is ongoing and interested persons are to submit application via the online job portal www.migori.go.ke/vacancies.
How much is Migori Public Service Board job application form? Note that the government of Migori County has made it known that the job application form is free.
Therefore, do not engage in any monetary transaction as regarding Migori County Government recruitment form.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
The eligibility criteria for this recruitment is simple, all you need is be a citizen of Kenya and then adhere to the job requirements as postulated in the later part of this article.
Even if you do not come from Migori County but currently reside there and would like to proceed with the application, you’re very free.
General Requirements for Migori County Government Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for any of the advertised positions, prospects are to possess the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Drivers License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
Facts to Note about Migori County Government Recruitment
- First is that, Migori County Government recruitment form is free and applicants are not allowed to pay to anyone in the service to access the form.
- To get the application form, you simply have to visit the online recruitment portal www.migori.go.ke/vacancies
- Ensure you meet the requirements of the Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution; which includes having:
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate)
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report)
- Try as much as you can to submit your application on or before the deadline
- Lastly, you can either apply for Migori County Government recruitment online or offline.
Both methods for application are clearly stated in the “application methods” section of this article. Now, let’s ascertain if Migori County Government is currently recruiting people in the Public Service Board.
Other recommended jobs in Kenya
- Homa Bay County Government Recruitment
- Siaya County Government Recruitment
- Vihiga County Government Recruitment
- Kakamega County Government Recruitment
- Bomet County Government Recruitment
- Kericho County Government Recruitment
- Kajiado County Government Recruitment
- Narok County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Nakuru County Government Recruitment
How to Apply for Migori County Government Recruitment
All applications with attached necessary documents should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
- The County Chief Officer
- Department of Public Service Management & Devolution
- County Government of Migori
- O. box 195-40400, Suna-Migori
Hand delivered applications should be delivered at the Department of Public Service Management at the County Headquarters next to Migori County Referral Hospital in Migori Town or send via email to email@example.com
All applicants for Migori County Government recruitment are to be submitted on or before Friday, 26th May, 2023 by 5:00pm.
These are the information you need to know concerning Migori County Public Service Board job application. If there is anything you do not understand, feel free to reach out to us via the comment section below.
We also recommend you follow us on Google News in other to stay updated with further news concerning Migori County Government recruitment 2023.