Meru Public Service Board recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. To apply for Meru PSB job vacancies visit www.meru.go.ke following the guidelines we’ve made available on this page.
Hello, welcome to Recruitment File, where we present to you daily job opportunities in Kenya and Africa at large, on this page our focus is on Meru Public Service Board recruitment.
I will show to you the easy steps on how to apply for Meru PSB jobs online and also via the offline application method, so keep reading.
Before I proceed, kindly note that knowing the requirements for this job before you begin actual application process is really necessary, so do not be in a hurry to exit this page until you’ve duly read through all necessary information regarding Meru Public Service jobs 2023.
Other trending recruitment you can also apply for:
- Isiolo County Job Vacancies
- Marsabit County Job Vacancies
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Mandera County Government Job Vacancies
- Wajir County Government Job Vacancies
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment Application Form
- USA Army Recruitment Application Form
- Lamu Job Vacancies
- Garissa Job Recruitment
- Taita Mak Taveta Job Vacancies
- Kwale Recruitment Application Form
- Current Jobs in Tana River and How to Apply
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
- Bungoma Recruitment Application Portal | Jobs in Bungoma
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Date and Centers is Out
Is Meru Public Service Board Job Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, according to the notice on County Government of Meru website, office of the county Public Service Board base on provisions Section 44 and 45 are inviting application from suitable qualified candidates for the position of county chief officers.
The categories which vacant positions are includes;
- WATER, IRRIGATION, ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES, Vacancy number MCPSB/01/09/2022.
- YOUTH AFFAIRS, SPORTS, GENDER AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT, Vacancy number MCPSB/02/09/2022.
- EDUCATION, SCIENCE, CULTURE, ICT AND ARTS, Vacancy number MCPSB/03/09/2022.
- TRADE, TOURISM, INVESTMENT, AND COOPERATIVES, Vacancy number MCPSB/04/09/2022
- FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING, Vacancy number MCPSB/05/09/2022.
Requirements for Meru Public Service Board Recruitment 2023/2024
The expectations from candidates applying for the positions available are not the same but there are common grounds. Below are general requirements which any candidate applying should possess irrespective of the position he or she is applying for.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen and possible residing in Meru County.
- Candidate applying must be a holder of at least a degree from a University recognized in Kenya in Education, Science/Arts, Information Technology or any Social Sciences.
- Master’s degree in relevant recognized field will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have knowledge, experience and distinguished career in the sector applying for
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, county development objectives and vision 2030
- Applicant should be conversant with policy formulation and implementation.
- Satisfy and attach all requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- A senior management course lasting not less than 4 weeks from an institution recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage.
- A strategic leadership development programme course from an institution recognized in Kenya is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Meru County Public Service Jobs 2023/2024
It is clearly and emphatically stated that applicants can only apply for this job online via the CPSB recruitment portal. You can do so now follow the few steps below.
- First, you have to visit http:/careers.meru.go.ke
- Read through the application guidelines
- Create an account on the portal by signing up
- Now login with the sign up details
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Fill the online form and upload necessary documents
- Proof read and submit
Meru Public Service Board Job Application Deadline
In all you do ensure you submit your application on or before Tuesday, 20th September, 2022 via the online portal http:/careers.meru.go.ke noting that offline application is not valid.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide the following documents during the interview. Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations, Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Tax compliance certificate from KRA, Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, (EACC) clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
For more information contact:
- The Secretary/C.E.O,
- Meru County Public Service Board
- O. BOX 120-60200
Or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.