Meru County Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.meru.go.ke
Meru County recruitment 2023/2024: The government of Meru is currently employing people, the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date, how to login the job portal www.meru.go.ke and other information are here.
Are you a citizen of Meru County or currently residing there but do not have a job? If yes, here’s a great opportunity for you as Meru County government is currently recruiting.
In this article, we have disclosed all the necessary information that would aid your success in the 2023 Meru County recruitment including the steps on how to submit an application.
So, if you’re interested working for Meru County government, then carefully read this article to the end.
Is Meru County Government Recruiting?
Yes, Meru County recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The application portal www.meru.go.ke is open and interested candidates are to visit and explore latest job vacancies.
Note that even if you reside in any of the counties below but do reside in Meru and meets the job requirements then you can still apply for this recruitment exercise.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Meru County Job Vacancies 2023
For the ongoing Meru County recruitment, below are the vacant positions which you can submit an application.
- Director – County Delivery Unit
- Director – External Linkages (1 Position)
- External Partnerships Officer/ Assistant
- Research Officer/Research Assistant Monitoring
- Public Communications Officer II/ Public Communications Officer III
- Deputy Director -County Delivery Unit (1 Position)
- Research Officer/Research Assistant Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Technologist III
- HTS Counsellors
Having establish this, it’s time to look at the job requirements as it is the benchmark for which successful applicants are selected.
Other trending jobs in Kenya which you can also apply includes:
- Kisumu County Recruitment
- KIM Recruitment
- WTS Energy Recruitment
- KDC Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
General Requirements for Meru County Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a diploma or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Specific requirements for Nurses:
- Applicant must have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health
- Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Miclwifery,,Kenya Registered
- Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursingl Meftal Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 70 and 232 of the Constitution.
- Candidate should possess functional skil1s, behavioral competencies/Attributes such as; Leadership, Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Ability to work under pressure, Problem solving, Integrity, Teamplayer etc.
How to Access Meru County Recruitment Portal
The submission of application for the 2023 Meru County recruitment is done online via their official recruitment portal www.careers.meru.go.ke following the steps below.
How to Apply for Meru County Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the application portal www.careers.meru.go.ke
- Write an application letter for the position you’re applying for
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) that meets the job requirements
- Attach copies of your National Identification/Passport, certificates and testimonials send to:
The Acting Secretary/C.E.O,
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200
Meru County Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Meru County recruitment is Friday, 26th May, 2023 by 5:00pm. All applications must be sent on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
That’s basically what we’ve got for you concerning Meru County recruitment 2023, we hope this was helpful, meanwhile if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
To get more update from us about trending job opportunities around the globe, follow us on Google News.
Am ready for anything
Meru used to do well in chess some years ago Will they be able to start it again