Marsabit Public Service shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 is out and the appropriate steps on how to check and download the pdf is available in this post.
Hello, welcome to recruitmentfile. Did you apply for Marsabit Public Service Board job vacancies? If yes, then I guess your utmost desire right now is checking if he names of successful applicants is out and also how to check it.
That is the ultimate goal of this post, to show you the steps on how to download and check if your name is among Marsabit County Public Service shortlisted candidates.
- Wajir Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
- Embu County Shortlisted Candidates
- NHIF Shortlisted Candidates
- Nakuru County Shortlisted Candidates
- Nairobi County Shortlisted Candidates
- Kilifi County Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- IEBC Jobs Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Prisons Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya NIS Shortlisted Candidates
Is Marsabit Public Service Shortlisted Candidates Out?
The full names of shortlisted candidates for the Public Service Bard recruitment have been released by Marsabit county government and applicants are to visit www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke to check the list.
Don’t be in a haste to the application porta as we have provided a guideline on what exactly you should do to enable you easily check the names of shortlisted candidates.
Not to scare you but I hope you were able to successfully submit your application for Marsabit PSB jobs as that is the first benchmark for shortlisting candidates.
Now, let’s begin with the steps.
How to Check Marsabit Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- You’re to first open the job portal https://marsabitcpsb.go.ke
- Take your mouse to jobs on the menu bar and click shortlisted candidates
- Click the download icon from the pdf display
- Now, open the PDF and search for your name or application number
Interview for shortlisted candidates will hold on 14th November 2022 at the times indicated on the Board’s website.
We recommend you arrive at the screening venue twenty (20) minutes before the interview begins.
Requirements for Marsabit Public Service Screening
Shortlisted applicants are to arrive the screening venue with the following documents:
- i) National Identity card
- ii) Academic and professional certificates and transcripts
iii) Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
(a) Kenya Revenue Authority
(b) Higher Education Loans Board
(c) A registered Credit Reference Bureau
(d) Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate)
(iv) Self-declaration form stamped by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
(v) Recommendations or certified copies of membership from relevant professional bodies
If you have further questions to ask regarding Marsabit Public Service shortlisted candidates, kindly indicate in the comment section so we can address it.