Marsabit County Job Vacancies 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.marsabit.go.ke
Marsabit County job vacancies 2023/2024 application form is out for public service, government jobs, NGO jobs, teachings, ECDE, hotel jobs etc. The requirements, application steps and necessary information concerning Marsabit job vacancies is available on this page, keep reading.
Do you have interest in Marsabit County government jobs? If yes, then you can visit www.marsabit.go.ke to see latest vacancies, requirements and how to apply.
Meanwhile I recommend you first read through this article carefully to ensure you capture every necessary information before approaching the application portal.
Latest Job Vacancies in Kenya:
- Lamu Job Vacancies and How to Apply
- Mandera County Government Job Vacancies
- Wajir County Government Job Vacancies
- Current Jobs in Kilifi and How to Apply
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Garissa Job Recruitment
- Taita Mak Taveta Job Recruitment
- Jobs in Tana River and How to Apply
- Bungoma Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
Marsabit County Government Job Vacancies 2023/2024
Marsabit County government has made a general notice as of Monday, 17th October, 2022 about current job vacancies in different departments and suitable candidates are invited to submit application.
I’m pretty sure you would love to seize this opportunity, so what you have to do know if first understand which departs are recruiting and then what they need, after which you can now make a choice.
Department recruiting: REF MCG/CPSBM/CCO/2022/10/17: County Chief Officers, Nineteen (19) Posts available.
Marsabit County NGO Jobs
Below are Non-Governmental organizations in Marsabi, Kenya currently recruiting.
- Mercy Coprs
- Catholic Relief
- Boma Projects
- Caritas Microfinance Bank
Marsabit Teachings Jobs
To see latest opening for teaching operation, kindly visit www.marsabit.go.ke.
Requirements for Marsabit Government Job Vacancies 2023/2024
- Anyone wishing to apply but be a Kenyan citizen
- He/she must have a valid means of identification
- Be a holder of at least a Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized in Kenya
- Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of socio-economic development objectives and plans of Vision 2030
- Have ten (10) years of relevant professional experience; and at least five (5) years of experience in a leadership position at a senior management level in public service or private sector organization
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Proof of registration with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Persons interested in the advertise jobs are to fill Marsabit County employment application forms and attach copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card. The form can be downloaded from the County Public Service Board’s website https://marsabitcpsb.go.ke.
Alternatively you can download the application form here.
After carefully filling the application form, put it in a sealed envelope and state the position you applied for by the left side with vacancy number and address to:
- The Acting Secretary/ CEO
- County Public Service Board of Marsabit
- O. Box 110 – 60500MARSABIT
Marsabit County Public Service Job Application Deadline 2023/2024
If you’re applying for Marsabit county public service board recruitment, ensure you submit your application on or before Friday, 28th October, 2022 by 4pm.
Note: Submitting an incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer and corruption-free entity. Women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.