Machakos Public Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.machakos.go.ke
Machakos Public Service recruitment 2023/2024 application form, job vacancies, recruitment portal www.machakos.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, and starting/closing date are what we will discuss in this article.
Hello welcome to recruitment file, in this article today, we will be leading you through Machakos Public service recruitment process.
Not just that, we have highlighted the requirements, job vacancies, how to successfully submit an application for Machakos Public Service Recruitment and also shared success tips.
To this end, we employ you to read this post till the end, to understand how to apply for Machakos County Public Service Board recruitment 2023.
Is Machakos Public Service Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, the Machakos County Public Service Board recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The recruitment process has commenced and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions.
Interested candidates are to visit the online recruitment portal www.machakos.go.ke to explore vacant positions and then submit an application.
Concerning that, we have saved you the stress by listing below Machakos Public Service Board Job Vacancies and how to apply below.
Machakos Public Service Board Job Vacancies
- Village Administrator
- Ward Administrator
- Sub-County Administrators
- Assistant Director Counselling Services
- Public Health Officer III
- Medical Social Worker III
- Chief Human Resource Management Officer
- Principal Administration Officer
- Deputy Director Administration
- Fireman II
- Cleaning Supervisor I
In total, Machakos County currently seeks to employ seventy (70) persons for the vacancies in the commission.
Other trending recruitment in Kenya right now you can also apply are:
- Capital Markets Authority Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- EPZA Recruitment
- USIU Africa Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- National Population Census Recruitment
- UNON Recruitment
- National Treasury Recruitment
General Requirements for Machakos Public Service Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Qualification for Fireman II
If you’re interested in applying for the positions of Fireman II, here are the criteria you must meet.
- Kenya certificate of secondary education mean grade ‘D’ or its equivalent relevant qualification;
- Fireman II certificate from a recognized fire services training school /institution.
- First Aid Certificate lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John’s ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
- Be physically fit; and
- Be certified medically fit by the Government doctor.
Qualification for Cleaning Supervisors
Those who wish to apply for cleaning supervisors are to:
- Have a K.C.E Division IV or K.C.S.E certificates Mean Grade D (Plain) or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Attended a course of not less than or in aggregate of at least one month in any areas.
How to Apply for Machakos Public Service Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for the ongoing Machakos Public Service Recruitment, take the steps below.
- Begin by visiting www.machakos.go.ke
- Click “vacancies” on the menu bar
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Click the “login/sign up” button
- After creating account, login
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload your academic/professional certificates
- Proofread your application and submit
Note: Applicants should upload certified scanned copies of their academic certificates, professional Certificates from tertiary institutions and National Identification Cards.
Machakos Public Service Recruitment Closing Date
Machakos Public Service Board recruitment is closing on 17th May, 2023. Applicants are to submit their applications electronically before the close of work on the stipulated date.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Machakos Public Service recruitment 2023, if you need more update follow us on Google News. Also, if you have any questions, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Dear sir ma
Good afternoon how things be with u over here.my purpose is that hi need job.how to require adout
would like to take part in police ranger training