Lukenya University student portal www.lu.mzizi.co.ke, steps to create account, login to check result, reset password, registration of courses, updating of profile and payment of school fees are all available on this page.
Hello there, are you a student of Lukenya University and probably have been trying to login the student portal but cannot or are you just hearing about the portal for the first but do not really know it function?
If yes, we’re super excited you found us as we will be taking you through the necessary steps on how to register an account and also login Lukenya University student portal.
Not just that, we have explained the function of Lukenya University student portal, and the things you’re supposed to do on the portal, stick till the end so you don’t miss anything.
What is Lukenya University Student Portal Login?
Lukenya University student portal is web portal till part of the school’s official website but design to help students process the following services with much ease.
- Checking of academic calendar
- Creating and updating student profile
- Registration of courses
- Checking results for all levels and programmes
- Then general update from school
With Lukenya University student portal, you can even stay at the comfort of your home to carry out any of these activities.
In this regard, whether you’re seeking for admission (prospective students), or just gained admission (fresh students) or resuming (returning students), you definitely will need to learn how to access Lukenya University student portal www.lu.mzizi.co.ke.
Would you like to access:
- KTTC Student Portal Login
- NIBS Student Portal Login
- RVIST Student Portal Login
- NTTI Student Portal
- KNP Student Portal Login
- MNP Student Portal Login
- HELB Student Portal
- Daystar University Student Portal Login
- SIGALAGALA Student Portal Login
- University of Embu Student Portal
- Laikipia University Student Portal
- Tharaka University Student Portal Login
Lukenya University Admission Portal
Lukenya university admission portal is https://lukenyauniversity.ac.ke/university-application. This the entry application portal for prospective students of the institution.
So, if you wish to gain admission into Lukenya University, then visit https://lukenyauniversity.ac.ke/university-application to learn about the requirements and how to apply.
Eligibility to Login LU Student Portal
To login Lukenya University (LU) student portal, you need a username and password. Most times your username by default will be your registration number which the password would be auto-generated then you can change it.
Lukenya University Student Portal Registration
To create your student portal account follow the steps below.
- Visit LU official website www.lu.mzizi.co.ke
- Click student portal on the menu bar
- Click create new account
- Enter your registration number
- Input any password of your choice and confirm
- Afterwards, click “create account”
Now that you have an account, follow the steps below to login.
How to Login Lukenya University Student Portal
- Go to https://lu.mzizi.co.ke/ISIMSLogin.aspx
- Enter your username (registration number) and password
- Then click the login button to access your dashboard
How to Retrieve LU Student Portal Password
- Visit the login page www.lu.mzizi.co.ke/ISIMSLogin.aspx
- Enter your username and click forgot password
- Provide your registration number
- Click reset password
- Provide a new password and confirm
If you still can’t retrieve or reset your password after following these steps, visit the ICT unit on campus for further clarification.
How to Pay Fees on LU Student Portal
Here are the steps on how to pay fees online via Lukenya University Student Portal.
- Go to the login page www.lu.mzizi.co.ke/ISIMSLogin.aspx
- Provide your username and password to login
- On your dashboard click fees payment
- Select the semester or session you wish to pay for
- Choose payment method, either ATM card or bank deposit
- Proceed to complete payment
- Then return to your dashboard to print out the receipt
Course Registration on Lukenya University Student Portal
To register courses is really simple through the help of student portal, take the steps below to carry out course registration.
- Visit www.lu.mzizi.co.ke/ISIMSLogin.aspx
- Login with your username and password
- Click course registration on your dashboard
- Select the session or semester you want to register the courses for
- Then select your courses from the list provided
- After that, click register and then print it out
Lukenya University Portals
- Lukenya University official website https://lukenyauniversity.ac.ke/
- Lukenya University admission portal https://lukenyauniversity.ac.ke/university-application/
- Lukenya University student portal https://lu.mzizi.co.ke/ISIMSLogin.aspx
Lukenya University student portal can be used to achieve variety of goals such as payment of school fees, registration of courses, checking of result, updating of student profile etc. Prior to this, it is important all students of the institution get acquainted with the portal.
If you have a question base on what you have read thus far, indicate in the comment section below and you can as well follow us on Google news to get more updates like this.