Lake Basin Development Authority, LBDA recruitment 2024 is ongoing. Would you like to apply? If yes, we have the steps available in this article.
Apart from the steps on how to successfully submit an application for LBDA recruitment, we have provided concrete information on how to access the application form, portal www.lbda.go.ke, requirements and even the closing date.
So, we’re excited to have you read this article now and encourage you to read till the end as we disclose to you the easy steps on how to apply for Lake Basin Development Authority recruitment.
LBDA Recruitment Application Form
The first step in Lake Basin Development Authority job application is how to access the form. Concerning LBDA recruitment, candidates interested are to visit LBDA portal www.lbda.go.ke, go to download and then select application form.
Is LBDA Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Lake Basin Development Authority (LBDA) recruitment exercise 2024 is ongoing. Applicants are to visit the recruitment portal www.lbda.go.ke/vacancies to explore available post.
Listed below are current job vacancies in Lake Basin Development Authority.
- HR Officer
- Planning, Strategy & Resource Officer
- Supply Chain & Procurement Officer
- Commercial Services
- Corporation Secretary
How Much Does Lake Basin Development Authority Pay Staff?
The average salary Lake Basin Development Authority pay staff is KES 15,000 per month. Judging from this, we would deduce that there is so much to benefit from with this commission.
Sequel to this, many more applicants are attracted to this recruitment exercise, as such you need to step up your game by adhering strictly to every instruction provided.
General Requirements for LBDA Recruitment 2024
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Other trending recruitment in Kenya are:
- CWWDA Recruitment
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- KMTC Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
- Giftmark Supermarket Jobs Application
- KDF Recruitment
How to Apply for LBDA Recruitment 2024
To submit an application for LBDA recruitment, interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of all testimonials stating current position, remuneration, contact telephone numbers, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees.
Submit your application in a sealed envelope with the respective job reference number clearly marked to:
- The Managing Director
- Lake Basin Development Authority
- O Box 1516-40100
Soft copies should be sent by email to info@Ibda.co.ke
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Lake Basin Development Authority is an equal opportunity employer as such people with disability can also apply.
LBDA Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for LBDA recruitment is 9th April 2019. Candidates who fail to send in their application on or before this deadline would be disqualified.
Applying for Kenya Lake Basin Development Authority, LBDA recruitment is a great ambition but your attitude through the process is what determines your success.
We recommend, you quickly proceed with the application process and ensure you submit before the given deadline.
Finally, it’s great to have you read this article to this point, if you have a question or need some clarification, kindly indicate in the comment section below. Also, feel free to follow us on Google News for more job vacancies in Kenya.