Laikipia County Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.laikipia.go.ke
Laikipia County Government recruitment 2023/2024: job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.laikipia.go.ke, requirements, how to apply and closing date are here.
Laikipia County Government is currently recruiting and inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for vacant positions in the county.
Facts about Laikipia County Government Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Laikipia County Government
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence Laikipia County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.laikipia.go.ke or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s proceed to ascertain if Laikipia County recruitment has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
Is Laikipia County Government Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
The recruitment exercise for Laikipia County government has not yet commenced. Interested applications are advice to keep an eye on the recruitment portal www.laikipia.go.ke to enable them get notified once the recruitment officially begins.
Laikipia County Government Job Vacancies 2023
For the ongoing county recruitment into the Public Civil Service, below are the vacant positions which you can apply.
- Assistant Director, Human Resource Management
- Deputy Director, Administration Services/Sub-County Administrator
- Principal Legal Officer
- Senior Administration Officer/Senior Administrator
- Information Communication Technology Officer
- Public Communications Officer
- Legal Clerk
- Director, Roads Public Works and Transport
- Assistant Architect
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Land Surveyor
- Physical Planner
- Inspector, Mechanical
- Plant Operator
- Director of Education and Vocational Training
- Director, Social Services
- Director, Tourism and Film Services
- Fund Administrator
- Weight and Measures Officer
- Chief Executive Officer County, Referral Hospital
- Director, Water Services
Would you also like to apply for:
- Baringo County Government Recruitment
- Busia County Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- Nandi County Recruitment
- Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment
- Samburu County Recruitment
- West Pokot County Recruitment
Requirements for Laikipia County Government Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for Laikipia County Government Recruitment 2023
- You’re to first visit the recruitment portal www.laikipia.go.ke
- write a cover letter, indicating the position you’re applying for
- Attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Academic, Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport
- Put your application in a sealed envelope indicating the position on top.
Your application should be addressed and submitted to:
- The Secretary
- Laikipia County Public Service Board
- Nyahururu Town Hall
- O Box 52-20300
Note the following:
- You are required to indicate your County, Sub-County and Ward of residence
- Youth, women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Laikipia County Government is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Laikipia County Government Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Laikipia County Government Recruitment is Friday, 24th January, 2020 by 5:00pm. Applicants are to submit their form on or before the set deadline.
We hope this article was insightful, if you have a question, do not hesitate to let us know via the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update.
Hello there, my name is Francis Mwangi,i come from laikipia north, Ngenia sub location,i here by inquire if i can get a chance and join JSU,i meet i did my kcse last year and got a B plain, passed well in physics and chemistry, getting a B plain in each learning area, but i wish to join Jsu since it’s my passion.please i need assistance