KWASU Portal is always open to help prospective, entering, and current students with various stuff, including checking their admission status, course registration, and more. The portal is accessible by visiting www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng on your web browser.
If you want to know more about the KWASU portal login, you will find all your informational needs here, from how to create an account to using the interactive service.
Overview of KWASU Portal Login
KWASU Portal is an interactive web solution owned by Kwara State University, Nigeria. Through this portal, the university streamlines several time-consuming processes for both new and returning students.
It requires your application, registration, or matric number to access the portal on any internet-enabled device. So, you must have applied or been admitted into KWASU before you can use its integrated portal.
Features of the KWASU Portal
Admission status checks
Prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students of Kwara State University can check whether they’ve been offered admission right on the portal. You won’t pay any fee to access this service and will instantly see your admission status.
Tuition fee payment
New and returning students of KWASU pay their tuition fees on the same portal. Some study-related fees are also payable on the portal.
The only platform to register for your semester courses at Kwara State University is the student portal. Through the portal, you can add/remove courses and print your course registration slips whenever you need them.
Semester result checks
Your KWASU Portal login details can grant you access to your semester results. You can also use it to check your CGPA at the end of each academic year.
Here are other student portals you might want to know about:
- UNILORIN Portal 2024 www.portal.unilorin.edu.ng Login
- FULOKOJA Student Portal www.ug.fulokoja.edu.ng
What Do I Need to Access KWASU Portal?
See below to discover the criteria for creating an account on the KWASU student portal:
- Your JAMB Registration Number, Application Number, or Matric Number. (After your matriculation at Kwara State University, you will be able to use your Matric Number to access your portal.)
- An accessible email address and phone number.
- You must be from one of the following states in Nigeria.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
How to Create an Account on KWASU Portal
Follow the instructions below to create an account on Kwara State University student portal:
- Visit the website, https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply” to submit a new application
- Input your JAMB Registration Number and then select “Continue”
- Fill out the Basic Information page, ensuring that you type the correct email address and phone number. Afterwards, click or tap on “Next”.
- Click or tap on “Make Payment” on the payment review page. (Note that you need valid card details to proceed.) Then click on “Submit”.
- Type the “OTP code” you received on your phone and tap/click “Continue” to finalize your payment.
- After the payment stage, log into your account by clicking the “Main login” Then type your Jamb Reg. No. and Surname as password.
Once you’re logged into your dashboard, provide the required information to complete your registration. Remember to print the payment receipt and your registration form at the end.
How to Login to KWASU Portal
Here’s how to log into your KWASU student portal whether on a mobile phone, tablet, or PC:
- Visit www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Input your JAMB registration, admission application, or matric number in the top box. Also, type your password in the lower box.
- Click or tap the “Login button” to access your portal.
Feel free to share your thoughts, concerns, and experience in the comment section below and our team will respond quickly. You can also follow RecruitmentFile on Google News to receive more of our updates.