Kwale Government recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. Would you like to submit an application for the ongoing Kwale County Public Service Board recruitment?
If yes, we’re glad you arrived this page. In this article, we have provided all the important information you should know concerning Kwale Government recruitment including the job vacancies, requirements, how to submit application and closing date.
We hereby recommend you carefully follow through the instructions on this page carefully in other to apply for this job.
Is Kwale Government Recruiting Now?
Yes, Kwale Government recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates are recommended to submit an application online via the application portal www.kwalecountygov.com.
When Did Kwale County Government Recruitment Start?
Announcement about Kwale Government recruitment was made known publicly on June 16, 2023. Interested persons are recommend to submit an application on or before the application deadline.
What You Should Note About Kwale Job Application
- First is that the job application form is free and accessible by all interested applicants via the job portal
- Do not pay anyone to gain favouritism in this recruitment process
- Try as much as you can to meet the job requirements
- Do not submit your application after the stipulated deadline
- Clear scan and upload all credentials including professional certificates
Kwale County Government Job Vacancies
- Architect I
- Inspector (Mechanical – Motor Vehicle and Plant)
- Fire Officer II
- Inspector (Fire Services)
- Fireman III
Suitably qualified candidates from any of the counties below can apply for this job.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Listed below are other ongoing jobs in Kenya you can apply.
- Citibank Recruitment
- ICT Authority Recruitment
- UNEP Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- DanChurchAid Recruitment
- Ministry of Tourism Recruitment
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
Requirements for Kwale Government Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for any of the advertised positions, you’re to meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply for Kwale Government Recruitment 2023
Application letter alongside copies of academic and professional certificates should be sent address to:
- The Board Secretary
- Kwale County Public Service Board
- P.O.Box – 80403
Put these documents in a sealed envelope and send to Kwale County Public Service Board offices next to Kwale District Hospital and Opposite Baraza Park, Kwale Town.
The closing date for Kwale Government recruitment is 23rd June, 2023 by 4:30pm. We advise you submit your application before this deadline as failure to do so would lead to disqualification.
Basically, these are the factual information you should get regarding Kwale Government recruitment, if you have a question do not hesitate to let us know in the comment section below.
Also, you can follow us on Google News to get daily job updates in Kenya.