Are you searching for how to check or download the Kenya Urban Roads Authority, KURA shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 PDF? If yes, you’re on the right page.
This article has in detail the steps on how to download and check KURA shortlisted candidates, so keep reading to explore the steps.
candidates who applied for the earlier announced Kenya Urban Road Authority (KURA) recruitment can ow check if they have been recruited or not. A lot of you have been searching for for the shortlisted names, but have not found any reliable information.
I hope before trying to download or check if your name is among the Kenya Urban Roads Authority list of successful applicants that you applied for KURA recruitment.
You’ve done that, right? If so, awesome. Let’s proceed with the steps on how to check or download the shortlist.
Is KURA Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, the Kenya Urban Roads Authority’s list of successful applicants is out and you can check online via the application portal following the guidelines in this article.
Would you also like to check:
- Qatar Airways Shortlisted Candidates
- NCA Shortlisted Candidates
- NaMATA Shortlisted Candidates
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Prisons Shortlisted Candidates
- NCTTCA Shortlisted Candidates
- Deloitte Shortlisted Candidates
- PWC Shortlisted Candidates
- SIDA Shortlisted Candidates
- Juhudi Kilimo Shortlisted Candidates
Kenya Urban Roads Authority Recruitment Process
The Kenya Urban Roads Authority is one of the outstanding agencies in Kenya and as such so many citizens wish to gain employment here. One of the reasons is that it offers job satisfaction and does not require much processes to land a good job as long as you meet the requirements.
Recently, KURA published an advert about job vacancies through its official career portal. Tons of candidates were able to successfully submit an application and according to Kenya Urban Roads Authority, only successful applicants would be contacted.
The Kenya Urban Roads Authority recruitment process involves three (3) major stages, which are:
- Submission of application: This stage requires you to submit your application to the portal provided by the agency. Ensure you meet the requirements before applying to give your application a chance to proceed to the next stage. Remember that thousands of other applicants are vying for the same position as you.
- Shortlisting of successful applicants: The agency releases and publishes the list of candidates who merited the job application. This is not the final stage, meaning that shortlisting your name does not mean you will get the job. however, the next stage will determine that.
- Interview and final shortlist: If you are invited to the interview, congratulations. After the interview, check the portal for the final list. However, they will contact you directly via your email.
Applicants who must gain employment are to patiently pass through these three (3) stages.
So, if you have passed through the other two stages and would like to check the final shortlist, follow through the steps below.
Note: The steps provided below will still help you get the shortlisted applicants for and after the interview.
How to Check KURA Shortlisted Candidates
- Go to the career portal
- Click on the career portal
- Provide your login details (username and password)
- On your dashboard, click application status
There, you will get a notification if you have been shortlisted or not.
By default, KURA does reach out to successful applicants via email or SMS, but especially email, as such even without the above steps, you should get a notification of your enlistment.
That’s all we’ve got for you regarding KURA shortlisted candidates. If you need any other information, let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more updates.