Would you like to know when Kenya School of Government, KSG recruitment 2023 starting? The requirements, job vacancies, application portal www.ksg.ac.ke, how to apply, closing date and any other relevant information? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
Kenya School of Government career portal will soon be activated for submission of application by persons who have interest working in the authority.
This has prompted us to put together the appropriate guidelines on how to submit application for Kenya School of Government, KSG recruitment exercise.
It is important you start now to learn about KSG recruitment process so that once the job application portal is activated you can be amongst the first set of candidates submitting application.
Overview of Kenya School of Government
One of the key successes of every employee lies in his or her ability to align with the overall goal of the organisation. In this context, below is the brief history and mandate of Kenya School of Government (KSG).
The Kenya School of Government (KSG) was established by the KSG Act (No. 9 of 2012). The School is the successor of the former Kenya Institute of Administarion (KIA), Kenya Development and Learning Centre (KDLC) and the Government Training Institutes (GTIs) Mombasa, Matuga, Embu & Baringo.
KSG is a State Corporation established to offer management training, research, consultancy and advisory services to the public sector.
The School has been instrumental in setting up fast track management strategies through observance of high standards of integrity, competence, ethics and a culture of transparency whilst implementing the provisions of her mandate.
Today it offers services to both National and County governments, private sector players as well as those from the Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
The Government recognizes the need to have a competent, well skilled and motivated workforce in the public service.
Is KSG Recruitment 2023 Application Form Out?
No, currently Kenya School of Government (KSG) 2023 job application form is not yet out. The management advice prospective applicants to keep an eye on the career portal www.ksg.ac.ke/careers.
It is also important to note that KSG recruitment job application form is free of charge and accessible via the online recruitment portal by interested persons from any of the county below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
When is Kenya School of Government Recruitment Starting?
The last time Kenya School of Government (KSG) conducted a recruitment exercise was 2018. For this year, KSG recruitment will hold but the exact date has not yet been disclosed by the management but hopefully on or before November 31, 2023 the recruitment would commence.
Kenya School of Government Jobs 2023
Below are the possible vacancies for KSG recruitment 2023.
- Driver III
- Senior ICT Officer
- ICT Officer II
- Senior Supply Chain Management Officer
- Internal Auditor I
- Principal Internal Auditor
- Accountant II
- Principal Accountant
- Senior Human Resources Management Officer
- Senior Research Fellow
- Customer Relations Assistant II
- Research Assistant
Would you also like to apply for:
- New Jobs in Kenya
- Laikipia University Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- Kenya NEMA Recruitment
- Nzoia Sugar Company Recruitment
- Trade Remedies Agency Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- Nyamira County Government Recruitment
General Requirements for KSG Recruitment 2023
To succeed in KSG recruitment is to show competence by adhere to the following requirements.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
How to Apply for KSG Jobs 2023
To submit application for Kenya School of Government, KSG recruitment, kindly follow the steps below.
- Go to KSG job portal www.ksg.ac.ke/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the application instructions
- Proceed to fill the online application form
- Scan and upload required credentials
- Proofread your application
KSG Recruitment Deadline 2023
The application deadline for Kenya School of Government recruitment has not yet been made known before the recruitment for this year has not yet begun.
Follow us on google news to get updated once KSG recruitment commence. Also, if you have a question, let us know in the comment section below.