KRC recruitment 2023: Kenya Railway Corporation job application form, portal vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date and success tips are available on this page.
The Kenya Railway Corporation recruitment 2023 is ongoing and you can apply via the online portal following the guidelines in this article.
Have you been aspiring to work with Kenya Railway Corporation? Whether you reside in Nairobi or any other County in Kenya and really want to work with the railway corporation, here’s the opportunity.
KRC recruitment exercise is being conducted annually or quarterly depending on the number of job vacancies available.
So, whether you want to work in Kenya Railway Corporation (KRC) as a driver, customer attendant or any other position, just follow through the steps in this article to apply.
Kenya Railway Corporation Jobs 2023
There are various job opportunities in Kenya Railway Corporation to which you can apply. These include but not limited to the following:
- Quantity Survey Manager
- Assistant Quantity Survey Manager
- Legal Services Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Relations and Benefits Manager
- Assistant Records Manager
- Assistant Administration Manager
- ICT Manager Job
- Procurement Manager
- Talent, Resource & Development Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Manager, Internal Audit Services
- Onboard Assistant
Is KRC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, the Kenya Railway Corporation (KRC) recruitment 2023/2024 has not yet commenced. Information reaching us is that the recruitment will soon begin.
You have to be on standby so that once the recruitment form is out, you can be among the first few persons to apply.
To stay updated, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News, so that once KRC recruitment begins you will get notified almost instantly.
Here’s a list of other jobs in Kenya you can apply.
- KRA Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- EPZA Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- NACADA Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Recruitment
- PWC Graduate Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
How Can I Get the Kenya Railways Job Application Form?
Once the KRC job application form is out, interested persons are to visit the recruitment portal www.krc.co.ke to download, fill it out, and submit it before the application deadline.
According to Kenya Railway Corporation, the KRC job application form is totally free. You do not have to make a payment in order to access this form.
Note that the Kenya Railway Corporation recruitment process is quite competitive, as such if you must come out successful, ensure you meet the requirements for this job.
Requirements for KRC Recruitment 2023
Here are the basic requirements every applicant must meet apart from position base criteria which have to do with educational qualification and experience.
Generally, candidates applying for KRC recruitment should:
- Have a well-arranged and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Be a Kenya citizen
- Possess an acceptable means of identification like a National ID card
- Have atleast a D+ grade in the Kenya Certificate for Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Be able to express yourself verbally and otherwise
- Be free of criminal record and possess the following clearance certificates; Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) etc.
- Applicant should also possess good communicative, analytical and interpersonal skill
If you really wish to be successful at the Kenya Railway Corporation recruitment, then stick to the above requirements.
How to Apply for Kenya Railway Corporation Jobs 2023
To apply for Kenya Railway Corporation jobs, you’re to download the application form, carefully fill it, and write and submit an application letter addressed to:
- Managing Director,
- Kenya Railways,
- P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
Ensure you also attach your CV, National ID card and a copy of the following certificates alongside your application letter.
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
When is KRC Recruitment Closing 2023?
Being that KRC recruitment has not officially begun for 2023, the corporation has not yet published any deadline for job applications.
We will keep you updated, for now kindly note that the Kenya Railway Corporation recruitment 2023 has not yet started.
How can I apply for a job at Kenya Railway Corporation?
Visit the KRC career page to explore the latest job vacancies and apply by downloading the application form then filling it out and submitting it at the nearest Kenya Railway office.
What documents do I need to submit when applying for a job at KRC?
Basically, you need a detailed and updated CV, application letter, KCSE, CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and CRB, etc., to apply for KRC jobs.
Is KRC an Equal Opportunity Employer?
Yes, KRC is an equal-opportunity employer, and they do not discriminate against candidates based on gender, age, ethnicity, religion, or disability so feel free to apply.
Let us know in the comment section questions or possible challenges you might face in the course of this job application.