KRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.kra.go.ke
KRA Recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya Revenue Authority recruitment portal www.kra.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other important information is available here.
Do you wish to apply for Kenya Revenue Authority KRA recruitment 2023/2024 application form is now available online at www.kra.go.ke and on this page we have carefully highlighted the requirements, steps for application, closing date and other relevant information that will help you come out successful in the recruitment exercise.
Are you aware that KRA recruitment is currently ongoing, well if you didn’t know this serves a notice to the general public about the release of the long awaited online job application form.
I believe you know the great benefits that awaits you if you gain employment into Kenya Revenue Authority especially or those aiming at higher positions.
Other trending job opportunities in Kenya.
- KFC Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- Jobs in Mombasa
KRA Recruitment Intake 2023/2024
Kenya Revenue Authority has advertise several positions on her career page and calling on Kenyans who wish to work with the commission to fill and submit their application online via the recruitment portal.
There are about sixteen (16) vacant position in Kenya Revenue Authority and the application form is currently open for all why don’t you avail yourself the opportunity by following the guidelines on this page to apply.
- Manager, Service Management & Contracts Coordination
- Assistant Manager, Audit Follow Up
- Manager, Compliance
- Manager, Talent Management
- Supervisor, Mobile App Developer
- Supervisor, SharePoint Developer
- Assistant Manager, Solutions Architecture
- Manager Audit Follow Up
- Assistant Manager, Continuous Audit
- Assistant Manager IAD, Integrated Assurance
- Assistant Manager, Customs & Border Control
- Supervisor, Corporate Support Services
- Supervisor, Continuous Audits
- Assistant Manager, Domestic Taxes
Citizens from the counties below are eligible to apply:
- Tana River
- Taita Mak Taveta
- West Pokot
- Uasin Gishu
- Homa Bay
Requirements for KRA Recruitment 2023/2024
One thing I want you to understand is that each of this position carries it specific responsibilities, educational qualification and job specifications. Therefore ensure you get the details of the position you wish to apply.
- Only citizen of Kenya from any county can apply but must have a valid means of identification especially national ID card.
- Degree or equivalent education qualification can apply
- Applicant must be quite experience in the position he/she is applying for
- You must be mentally and physically fit for the job
- Applicant must be able to express self vividly and possess good written and oral communication skill
- Being able to operate basic computer application packages is an added advantage
KRA e-Recruitment Portal www.kra.go.ke
KRA e-recruitment portal www.kra.go.ke is the online application form portal for Kenya Revenue Authority jobs. Applicants interested in this job are to visit porta to fill and submit their application form.
How to Login e-Recruitment Portal
To submit an application for Kenya Revenue Authority jobs, you must first login the e-recruitment portal and you can do so following the steps below.
- You first have to visit www.kra.go.ke
- Click career on the top menu bar
- Scroll down and click on job openings
- Select any position of your choice and click login
- Provide your username and password
- Then fill and submit the application form
Note that, if this is your first time applying for a job on KRA e-recruitment portal, you will need to create an account, so, follow these steps to create your KRA job account.
- Go to KRA official website www.kra.go.ke
- Click career on the top menu bar
- Scroll down and click on job openings
- Select any position of your choice and click register here
- Provide your name, choose a username and password, choose a password, access the data privacy state and click register.
Having done this, you’re now ready to apply for KRA jobs.
How to Apply for KRA Recruitment 2023
- Visit the application portal https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- If it’s your first time, click register to begin the application process
- After inputting your information, a confirmation email will be sent to you
- Return to application portal and login with your assigned username
- Then click the applicant cockpit to complete your profile
- Upload documents needed base on the file size specified on the application portal
- Go through the information you supplied
- If everything is okay then click “Send application now”
KRA Recruitment Application Deadline 2023/2024
Although each position has its own specify application deadline but generally Kenya Revenue Authority recruitment application portal will be close on Thursday, 11th August, 2022.
Do everything possible to ensure you submit your application before the stated date and remember the earlier, the better.
We have received several questions concerning KRA recruitment, some of which includes:
What is KRA?
KRA stands for Kenya Revenue Authority. It is the government agency responsible for the assessment, collection, and accounting for all revenues that are due to the government of Kenya.
How do I apply for KRA jobs?
You can apply for KRA jobs by visiting the KRA careers portal on their official website. You will need to create an account and submit your application for the desired position.
What are the requirements for KRA jobs?
The requirements for KRA jobs vary depending on the position. However, common requirements include a degree or diploma in a relevant field, relevant work experience, and proficiency in computer applications.
What is the recruitment process for KRA jobs?
The recruitment process for KRA jobs typically involves submitting an application, followed by shortlisting of candidates who meet the minimum requirements. Shortlisted candidates are then invited for interviews and assessments, after which the successful candidates are offered the job.
How long does the KRA recruitment process take?
The duration of the KRA recruitment process varies depending on the position and the number of applications received. However, the process typically takes between one to three months.
How can I prepare for KRA interviews?
You can prepare for KRA interviews by researching the organization, reviewing the job description, practicing your responses to common interview questions, and dressing professionally.
Can I apply for multiple positions at KRA?
Yes, you can apply for multiple positions at KRA as long as you meet the minimum requirements for each position.
What is the salary range for KRA jobs?
The salary range for KRA jobs varies depending on the position and the level of experience. However, KRA offers competitive salaries and benefits.
What is the working culture like at KRA?
KRA has a diverse and inclusive working culture that values teamwork, integrity, accountability, and innovation. The organization offers opportunities for career growth and development.
Further update concerning shortlisted candidates, screening and training date will be updated on this page therefore do well to visit here more regularly.
Am requesting a job
I will be very surprised when I will do my attachment in your company as a logistics student
Am kindly looking for job ready to work with minimum supervision
It is interesting job
I’m looking forward to work in the government