KPC recruitment 2023/2024 job application form is out. To apply for Kenya Pipeline Company recruitment, visit the job portal www.kpc.co.ke and follow the steps in this article to submit application.
Hello, welcome to recruitmentfile, do you wish to apply for KPC recruitment 2023? If yes, I’m glad to inform you that the guidelines are available in this article.
The requirements, vacant positions, application method starting date, closing date and other vital information about Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) recruitment are explain in details here, keep reading.
Is KPC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, KPC recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. To apply for Kenya Pipeline Company job vacancies, visit the online application portal www.kpc.co.ke.
Visiting the application portal is one thing and another is easily navigating your way round the portal.
In this article, we will carefully guide you on how you should successfully submit an error free application for Kenya Pipeline Company recruitment 2023.
You might ask, which and which county are eligible to apply for this recruitment exercise? All the counties in Kenya as listed below can submit an application for KPC recruitment.
Here are other trending recruitment in Kenya you can apply for:
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
When is the Next KPC Recruitment 2023?
The next KPC recruitment is starting on Monday, 8th May, 2023 and is ending on Friday, 12th May 2023.
Ensure to submit your form via the online portal before within the stipulated timeframe because failure to do so will lead to disqualification. Also, interested persons from any of the counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
KPC Job Vacancies 2023
- Campus Principal
- Technical Trainer, General Science (Maths, Physics)
- Technical Trainer, Welding and Fabrication
- Technical Trainer, Common Courses (Communication Skills) (Nairobi)
- Technical Trainer, Common Courses (Communication Skills) (Eldoret)
- Technical Trainer (Management Courses)
- Technical Trainer (Economics)
- Technical Trainer (Geoscience or Geophysics)
- Technical Trainer (Automotive Engineering)
- Science Laboratory Technician (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratory Technician (Production)
- Electrical Engineering Laboratory Technician
- Students’ Counsellor
These are the various position which Kenya Pipeline Company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to occupy.
General Requirements for KPC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant should be an indigene of Kenya
- The applicant should have a valid means of identification
- Applicant should have a minimum of D+ mean grade in KCSE
- Candidates should be a graduate in related field from a recognized University in Kenya
- Applicant would be required to upload original or all academic credentials
- Applicants with Master’s Degree can still apply
- Candidate should be a registered member of relevant professional body
- A working experience of at least (5) years is required
- Applicant should be well knowledgeable about the field he or she is applying
- Applicant should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should not submit application after deadline
- Candidate applying should an excellent communication skill
- Applicant should possess good interpersonal skills
These are the criteria Kenya Pipeline Company expects from each applicant irrespective of the positions they’re applying.
Ensure to keep to these requirements as it is the bench mark for selection of successful applicants.
KPC Recruitment Portal www.kpc.co.ke
www.e-recruitment.kpc.co.ke is Kenya Pipeline Company recruitment portal. Prospective applicants are to visit this website to submit their application.
How to Apply for KPC Recruitment 2023/2024
KPC recruitment application is done online, so if you do not have an internet enabled device, we recommend you visit the nearest cybercafé.
Meanwhile if you’re handling the application yourself, follow the steps below.
- First visit KPC job application portal www.e-recruitment.kpc.co.ke
- Carefully read through the job application instructions
- Click on the green accept button
- Then click on create account
- Provide the required information and then click on create
- Now, login to your dashboard using your National ID and password
- Select the position to wish to apply
- Carefully fill the information required correctly
- Upload necessary documents according to the stipulated size
- Proofread your application to avoid mistake
- The submit the form
Ensure you print out the acknowledgement slip as it contains your application number. The application number would be required in the rest of the application process.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”KPC Recruitment Closing Date 2023″ answer-0=”The Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) recruitment is closing on Friday, 12th May 2023. This date won’t be extended and failure to submit application before this deadline will lead to automatic disqualification.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
- Do not submit your application more than once
- Ensure the documents you upload are according to the stipulated size
- Submit your application as early as possible
- Do not apply for more than one possible
- Ensure you have good internet connectivity before you begin application
- In cases where network or the portal fluctuates, we recommend you pause and try again.
In conclusion, know that KPC recruitment is ending on Friday, 12th May, 2023 as such avail yourself this opportunity by submitting an application now.
If you need more information concerning Kenya Pipeline Company recruitment, indicate in the comment section below or follow us on Google News.