Konza Technopolis Authority recruitment 2024/2025 application form portal, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information are available on this page.
There are differs job vacancies in Konza Technopolis Authority which you could explore and in this article we have provided detailed steps on how to do that.
Important! Konza Technopolis Authority recruitment application form is free and accessible by all interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
About Konza Technopolis Authority
To aid in the development of Konza, the Kenyan government established the Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) as a special purpose organization.
The goal of KoTDA is to make sure Konza develops into a thriving company, workforce, residential community, and center of urban amenities that is a world-class, sustainable technology hub and a significant economic driver for the country.
KoTDA is in charge of directing Konza’s growth and management as well as building a compelling case for companies to move to and grow in Konza. The Board of Directors for KoTDA was chosen in that year. The construction of the infrastructure for Phase 1 of Konza is now being managed by the Board.
Is Konza Technopolis Authority Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Konza Technopolis Authority recruitment is ongoing. Interested candidates are to visit the online application portal www.konza.go.ke to apply.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Manager, Finance & Accounts
Currently, these are the job vacancies in Konza Technopolis Authority and you can apply following the guideline son this page.
Other top job vacancies in Kenya
- TSC Recruitment
- KLDC Recruitment
- ODPC Recruitment
- NITA Job Vacancies
- KEFRI Recruitment
- Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- National Irrigation Authority Recruitment
- Muhoroni Sugar Company Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
Requirements for Konza Technopolis Authority Recruitment 2024
As an applicant, succeeding in any recruitment exercise is a function of your compliance and compatibility with the job requirements.
Talking about KTA recruitment, below are the criteria educationally and otherwise prospective applicants are expected to match.
- Fundamentally, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply for Konza Technopolis Authority Recruitment 2024
There are two (2) method methods through which you can submit an application for Konza Technopolis Authority recruitment as explained below.
- Visit the online application portal www.konza.go.ke
- Click career on the menu bar
- Choose the position the you wish to apply
- Fill the needed information
- Upload academic and professional certificates
Alternatively, you can also take the steps below.
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications online at Human Capital Business
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition. And merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
KTA Recruitment Closing Date 2024
The application deadline for Konza Technopolis Authority recruitment is Tuesday, 4th July, 2024. Interested applicants are to submit their application on or before the stated closing date.
Failure to adhere will lead to disqualification as application will not be regarded.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Konza Technopolis Authority job application, if you have a question, reach out to us via the comment section below.
Also, you can follow us on Google News to get trending update on job vacancies in Kenya.