KNQA recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya National Qualifications Authority job vacancies, job application form portal, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other vital information are available here.
Have you heard that KNQA recruitment is ongoing and you wish to submit an application? If yes, that’s great; you’re on the right page.
In this article, we have outlined all necessary information regarding KNQA recruitment, like the vacant positions, requirements, how to apply and even the closing dates.
So, if you wish to apply, carefully read through this article to learn more about the recruitment exercise.
- KNQA recruitment closed on Thursday, 30th March, 2023
- Interested persons were to submit their forms on or before the stipulated deadline
- KNQA job application is done online via the recruitment portal
- Ensure you do not apply for more than one position to avoid disqualification
Is KNQA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested persons are to visit the online application portal.
The application form is free and accessible by all citizens of Kenya. As such feel free to submit your application on or before the closing date.
Kenya National Qualifications Authority is an equal opportunity, as such there is no form of discrimination, even people with disability from the counties below can apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
KNQA Job Vacancies 2023
The advertised job positions by Kenya National Qualifications Authority are:
- Intern-Standards, Assessment & Quality Assurance
- Intern-Internal Audit
- Intern-ICT (Programming)
If you’re interested in any of these positions, kindly read through the eligibility criteria for application below in other words, the requirements applicants must meet.
After submitting an application for KNQA recruitment, here are other trending jobs in Kenya you could also apply for:
- CBK Recruitment
- KMA Recruitment
- AFA Recruitment
- NCA Recruitment
- SEZA Recruitment
- EACC Recruitment
- KNTC Recruitment
- NCRC Recruitment
- KURA Job Vacancies
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Qatar Airways Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada for Kenyans
- Kenya Copy Board Recruitment
- World Food Programme Job Vacancies
Requirements for KNQA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili language
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, the candidate applying should be free of criminal record
KNQA Recruitment Portal 2023
The submission of applications for this recruitment exercise is done via the online recruitment portal.
As such to apply, visit the KNQA recruitment portal and then follow the steps below to submit an application for any position of your choice.
How to Apply for KNQA Recruitment 2023
- First go to the recruitment portal www.recruitment.knqa.go.ke
- Click signup at the top menu bar
- Input your name, email address and desired password
- After that, log in to your dashboard
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill out the online application form carefully
- Upload necessary documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
After you have successfully submitted your application, either write out or print out your acknowledgement slip for reference purposes.
Another way to How to submit an application for KNQA recruitment is to:
- Visit the recruitment portal
- Create an account
- Complete your profile by filling in your details in all the relevant sections.
- Click on the vacancies tab.
- On the jobs list, click on view details to access the details of a particular job
- At the bottom section of the job’s details, click on Apply to submit your application
KNQA Job Application Deadline 2023
Thursday, 30th March, 2023, was the closing date for Kenya National Qualifications Authority recruitment. Failure to submit your form on or before this date would lead to disqualification.
So, that’s all we have for you today on KNQA recruitment. If you need more information about this job kindly indicate in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more update.