Kenyatta National Hospital, KNH recruitment 2024/2025 process has ended but will start again soon. But if you still wish to work for the hospital, read on as we walk you through the process so you can prepare well ahead. The application form is accessible via knh.or.ke, which is the recruitment portal.
This article will therefore guide you on how to easily submit an application for the next recruitment exercise.
Kenyatta National Hospital hires qualified workers to fill several positions yearly. You must complete and submit KNH recruitment application form to express interest in a job role, which is totally free.
Kenyatta National Hospital Job Advertisement
Here is a list of the vacant positions Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) intended to occupy for the year 2024.
- Director, Planning & Strategy
- Principal, Health Administrative Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Medical Specialist II (Obs & Gynaecology)
- Medical Specialist II (Psychiatry)
- Medical Specialist II (Orthopaedic)
- Medical Specialist II (Nephrology)
- Medical Specialist II (Urology)
- Medical Specialist II (Neurosurgery)
- Medical Specialist II (Paediatrics)
- Medical Specialist II (Internal Medicine)
- Medical Specialist II (Anaesthesia)
- Medical Specialist II (ENT)
- Medical Specialist II (Radiology)
- Medical Specialist II (Internal Medicine)
- Medical Specialist II (Plastic Surgery)
- Dental Specialist II (Prosthodontics)
- Dental Specialist II (Paediatric)
- Assistant Registered Clinical Officer (Respiratory & Infectious Diseases)
- Assistant Medical Engineering Techologist
- Assistant Registered Clinical Officer (Paediatrics)
- Assistant Registered Clinical Officer (ENT)
- Manager, Risk Management Coordination & Quality Assurance
- Health Care Quality Officer
- Perfusionist (Assistant Registered Clinical Officer/ Nursing Officer)
How Much is KNH Application Form 2024/2025?
Some prospective applicants are actually confused if they would be requested to make payment or not for this recruitment. As a result, they are searching online to validate the amount for Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) recruitment application.
Kindly note that Kenyatta National Hospital application form is totally free and anyone who wants to apply for the ongoing recruitment should visit www.knh.or.ke.
Other trending job opportunities in Kenya.
- TSC Recruitment Application Portal
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
Requirements for KNH Recruitment 2024/2025
If you must come out successful in Kenyatta National Hospital recruitment then taking the requirements serious is a necessity. To apply for this recruitment below are the general requirements needed.
First and foremost, only Kenyans are expected to apply, you should have a valid means of identification like National ID card, having the educational qualification that suites the position you’re applying for is mandatory, applicant must have an active email address, applicant should be willing to work with a team, be willing to prioritize the organizations objective etc.
How to Fill and Submit KNH Recruitment Application Form 2024/2025
KNH recruitment application is done online and applicants are to follow the simple steps below.
To apply for Kenyatta National Hospital job advertisement, visit www.knh.or.ke, select the position you wish to apply and follow the instructions accordingly.
Upload all the necessary documents according to the stipulated size, go through the information inputted again before final submission to avoid mistakes.
KNH Job Application Deadline 2024
The application deadline for KNH recruitment has closed for the year 2024 since Monday, 3rd April, 2024. Persons who want to work for Kenyatta National Hospital and are yet to submit their job application will have to wait until the recruitment reopens in 2024.
Here are the steps on how to download Kenya National Hospital shortlisted applicants.
If you have any question concerning KNH recruitment and shortlist, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will respond double-quick. You can follow us on Google News to see our latest posts and updates.
Do not hesitate to click on any of the social media icons below to share this post with others.