KNEC recruitment 2024/2025 is ongoing. Kenya National Examinations Council job application portal, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other relevant information are available on this page.
The management of Kenya National Examinations Council has declared its intention to recruit new staff, and they’re currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Prior to this, if you wish to apply for KNEC recruitment then carefully read through this article to get details on what you’re to do.
Other trending jobs in Kenya you can apply for now include the following. If you are looking for immediate employment, you can check them out.
- Kenya Dairy Board Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- Kenya Foreign National Service Recruitment
- NYS Job Application Dates, Centers
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment Portal
- ORPP Recruitment
- NACADA Recruitment
- KFS Job Application Form
- KNH Recruitment
- Kenya Teacher Service Commission Recruitment
Is KNEC Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
Yes, KNEC recruitment 2024/2025 was out as of June 2024 and the deadline was May 29, 2024. If you missed the application, the next recruitment would soon commence and this portal will be updated once it is out. In addition, prospective applicants are to visit the online application portal to apply when the portal is open.
The vacancies advertised by KNEC include Deputy Director, Examination Officer I, Examination Officer II, Examination Officer III etc. If you are interested in any of them and are qualified for the positions, ensure to apply before the next deadline for a chance to land a great job.
Here are the counties eligible to apply for Kenya National Examinations Council recruitment 2024.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Requirements for KNEC Recruitment 2024
Prospective applicants of Kenya National Examinations Council must meet the following conditions:
- Be a citizen of Kenya with valid means of identification like a National ID or Passport
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in any position you’re applying
- Have a degree from any university recognized by Kenya
- You should be able to work with less or no supervision
- You should be able to express yourself in both verbal and written form
- Be in possession of either CPA, CISA, CFE, CIA or its equivalent
- Being a member of a professional body is an added advantage
- Those applying for driving positions must have a valid license
- Having basic knowledge of computer operation is an added advantage
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
How to Apply for KNEC Recruitment 2024
Visit the application website, select the position you wish to apply for, provide your bio-data, upload credentials, proofread your application, and then submit.
Ensure that the documents you upload are compatible with the stipulated sizes. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
KNEC Job Application Deadline 2024
The closing date for Kenya National Examinations Council recruitment is not yet out because the 2024 recruitment deadline has passed. Once the next application is out, endeavor to submit your form before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
Frequently asked questions about KNECT recruitment surround the following topics. If they are also what you are looking for, be hopeful because soon, the next portal will be opened for applicaiton.
- KNEC Examiner Jobs
- KNEC Job Vacancies
- KNEC Portal
- KNEC Cp2 Jobs
- KNEC Data Entry Jobs
- KNEC Setters and Moderators Jobs
All of these job opportunities are available at the KNEC recruitment portal. Once you visit the portal, select any position of your choice and then apply.