KNCHR recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya National Commission on Human Rights job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date, recruitment portal www.knchr.org and other vital information about the job process are highlighted here.
The recruitment process for Kenya National Commission on Human Rights has begun. Applicants are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacancies available.
Sequel to this, if you wish to apply for KNCHR recruitment 2023, we recommend you carefully read through this article as we guide you through.
- KNCHR recruitment started 4th May and will be closing 18th May, 2023
- Applicants are to be submitted at www.knchr.org/Careers/Employment-Opportunities
- Prospective applicant from any part of Kenya can apply
- KNCHR recruitment job application form is free and no applicant is required to make payment of any kind, beware!
Let’s now dive into the details of everything.
Is KNCHR Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya National Commission on Human Rights, KNCHR recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested persons are to visit www.knchr.org to explore vacant positions and apply.
Also, prospective applicants from the counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
KNCHR Job Vacancies 2023
- Assistant Director, Public Education and Training
- Assistant Director
- Office Assistant
- Regional Services Officer
Irrespective of the position you wish to apply for, here are the general requirements you should watch out for as they’re the bench mark for selection of successful applicants.
General Requirements for KNCHR Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Those applying for the position of a driver, should note the following key qualification and competency required for the position.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (D+) or equivalent grade and a clean, valid Kenyan driving license (Classes B, C, E) with knowledge of Kenyan road rules and the Highway Code
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of major towns in Kenya and various routes within the Northern Region.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (Traffic Act).
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good Organizational and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with teams.
- Compliance with chapter six of the constitution
KNCHR Recruitment www.knchr.org
www.knchr.org/Careers/Employment-Opportunities is Kenya National Commission on Human Rights, KNCHR recruitment portal. Applicants are to visit this portal to access application form.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Machakos Public Service Recruitment
- Amnesty International Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- NRC Recruitment
- CIFOR Recruitment
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- Kenya IRC Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- Giftmark Supermarket Jobs
How to Apply for KNCHR Recruitment 2023
- Visit the application portal www.knchr.org/Careers/Employment-Opportunities
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully read through the application instructions
- Write an application letter and an updated CV
- Include your contacts and a copy of your National ID
- Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure you indicate the position you’re applying for and the reference number as subject of email when sending these documents.
KNCHR Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNCHR) recruitment is closing on 18th May 2023 by 5:00pm. Failure to submit application before deadline will lead to disqualification.
This is basically what you should note concerning the 2023 KNCHR recruitment exercise, if you have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update about jobs.