This article is about KMFRI recruitment 2024/2025. Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute job vacancies, application form, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other detailed information is available on this page.
Have you been aspiring to apply work in Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute? If yes, we’re excited to have you read this article right now.
We have carefully outlined all the necessary important information you should know about KMFRI recruitment and how to successfully submit an application for latest job vacancies in the institute.
KMFRI Job Application Form 2024
Basically, one of the first things you should know in KMFRI recruitment process is how to access the application form. According to Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute (KMFRI) the job application form is accessible via the online recruitment portal www.kmfri.co.ke.
So, to get started in KMFRI recruitment, you have to first visit their official job portal www.kmfri.co.ke/careers/vacancies using any browser and device of your choice.
Is KMFRI Recruitment Exercise 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute – KMFRI recruitment 2024 is ongoing. Interested candidates are to visit the application portal to access vacancies.
It is important to note the application form is free and accessible via the online portal www.kmfri.co.ke/careers/vacancies by all interested candidates. Therefore, refrain from anyone who tries to extort money for you in regards to KMFRI job application form.
KMFRI Job Vacancies 2024
The 2024 Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute recruitment incorporates the following job vacancies below.
- Assistant Director (Human Resource and Administration)
- Research Scientist I (Physical Oceanography)
- Research Scientist I (Social Economics)
- Research Scientist II (Aquaculture)
- Research Scientist II (Fisheries)
- Principal Laboratory Technologist
- Supply Chain Management Officer I
- Laboratory Technologist II
- Laboratory Technologist III
- Laboratory Technician I
- Marine Engineering Technician II
- Corporate Communication Officer III
- Administrative Officer III
- Senior Coxswain
- Senior Driver
- Human Resource Management Officer III
- Human Resource Management Assistant I
- Senior Artisan
- Information Communication Technology Assistant
Here are other related job opportunities
- KMTC Recruitment
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
KMFRI Recruitment Process
Just like every other job intake process, KMFRI recruitment process is not vague, its simple, straightforward and clear.
KMFRI recruitment exercise contains three (3) main stages which are; application stage, shortlisting, screening and employment.
It is mainly candidates who are able to pass through these three (3) stages that would gain the job at the end of the day.
Requirements for KMFRI Recruitment 2024
To gain appointment into Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute (KMFRI), applicant must meet the following qualifications.
- Be a Kenya with valid National ID card
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Master’s degree in any of the following social sciences, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in senior management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Attended professional Human Resource and administrative courses in a recognized institute;
- Knowledge of computer;
- Satisfactorily served as a Chief Human Resource Management Officer or equivalent position for a minimum period of three (3) years; and
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
How to Apply for KMFRI Recruitment 2024
Interested candidates should submit their applications both in HARD and SOFT COPY with a detailed resume and copies of certificates and testimonials.
Envelopes containing the documents should clearly be marked with the position applied for and sent to the address below.
- The Director,
- Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute,
- O. Box 81651 – 80100,
- Phone: 020-8021560, 020-8021561
- Email: email@example.com
KMFRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, Persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
KMFRI Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for KMFRI recruitment is not later than Monday 20th May 2019. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Great! You’ve gotten to the end of this article. If you have any question based on what you’ve read, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
We also recommend you follow us on Google News if you would like to get more update on KMFRI recruitment or other related job opportunities.