KMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.kma.go.ke
KMA recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya Maritime Authority job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, career portal www.kma.go.ke, closing date and other important information are available in this article.
Are you a graduate in Maritime field and currently looking for where to work? If yes, considering the Kenya Maritime Authority would be a good option.
This article contains full details about Kenya Maritime Authority jobs and how you can apply.
Is KMA Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, Kenya Maritime Authority (KMA) recruitment is ongoing. You can apply online via the career portal www.kma.go.ke. Below are the various vacant positions you can apply.
Also, candidates from the counties below are eligible to apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Kenya Maritime Authority Job Vacancies 2023
The Kenya Maritime Authority (KMA) is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Director General/Chief Executive Officer
- Director Legal Services
Requirements for KMA Recruitment 2023
To succeed in the KMA recruitment exercise, you must ensure you meet the requirements, below are then general eligibility criteria after which are the specific base requirements.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National ID or passport
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
Qualifications for KMA Director General Job Vacancy
To apply for the position of a Director General, below are the requirements you must meet.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized University
- Master’s Degree in Maritime, Shipping, Logistics, or equivalent may be an added advantage
- A minimum period of ten (10) years’ relevant work experience in the relevant field, five (5) years of which must be in Senior Management
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body where applicable
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Have knowledge and a clear understanding of the maritime sector
- Demonstrable Knowledge in Maritime, Shipping, Ocean Engineering, or Blue Economy related Sector
- Demonstrable Knowledge of IMO Conventions and related codes of Maritime and Shipping
- Demonstrable Futuristic Understanding of Global trends, prospects, discourses in the Maritime Sector
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Local, National and International Conventions and Treaties governing maritime affairs
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Here are other jobs in Kenya you could also apply:
- KURA Recruitment
- Qatar Airways Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada for Kenyans
- NCA Recruitment
- KBC Recruitment
- EACC Recruitment
- NAMATA Recruitment
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs
How to Apply for KMA Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for KMA recruitment, you’re to send a soft copy soft copy applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, transcripts and the national identification card (as pdf attachment), to email address email@example.com, note the application should be addressed to:
- The Chairman Board of Directors
- Kenya Maritime Authority
- O. Box 95076 – 80104
KMA Job Application Deadline 2023
Monday, 13th February, 2023 is the closing date for Kenya Maritime Authority recruitment. Applicants who do not complete and submit their forms on or before the stipulated deadline will be disqualified.
Would you like to get more job updates from us for both fresh and experience graduates or unskilled workers? If yes, then follow us on Google News.
I’m interested in any job position
Loved the positions dealt in and I believe they can engage all the necessary skills aquired in classroom into real practical world
Am pool attendant have an experience for 10 years I like to get a job please
Please when you have a chance please call me my number 0716736142/0732552500
My name is James
I’m a graduate and have a Bsc in fisheries and aquaculture sciences from jkuat. Ive completed stcw too and ready to give a shot in this institution. kindly contact via 0727515795