This article is about KLDC recruitment 2023, Kenya Leather Development Council job vacancies, application form, career portal, requirement, how to apply, closing date and even success tips.
Are you interested in working for Kenya Leather Development Council? If yes, the guidelines on how to successfully submit your application is made available in this article.
We recommend you carefully read through this article as we explain to you KLDC recruitment process. In addition, note that KLDC recruitment application form is open to all interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Overview of Kenya Leather Development Council
Kenya Leather Development Council (KLDC) is a State Corporation established by the Government of Kenya under the Kenya Leather Development Council Order, 2011 (Legal Notice No. 114 of 9th September, 2011), under the State Corporations Act (Cap. 446), Laws of Kenya, to provide leadership and policy direction in regulation, production, processing and marketing in leather industry so as to promote equitable development and poverty reduction.
It is important you have an establishing knowledge of Kenya Leather Development Council to enable you understand better, the corporation you would be working for.
KLDC Job Vacancies 2023
- Principal strategy & planning officer
- Senior accountant
- Senior corporate communications officer
- Human resource management officer
- Internal auditor
- Information communication technology officer
- supply chain management officer
- Leather industrial development officer
- Officer administrative assistant
- Driver II
Hot Job Vacancies in Kenya today
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for KLDC Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Is KLDC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, Kenya Leather Development Council (KLDC) recruitment 2023 is not ongoing. The recruitment exercise has not yet officially commenced.
Interested candidates are advised to continuously check the recruitment portal www.leathercouncil.go.ke for update. We have equally made this easy for you, all you need to do is subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.
How to Apply for KLDC Recruitment 2023
To successfully submit an application for KLDC recruitment follow the steps below.
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form (from the ‘Vacancies’ section at www.leathercouncil.go.ke) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University, so as to reach not later than 5.00 pm, on Tuesday, 2nd March, 2021.
Kenya Leather Development Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Women, Youth, Persons living with disabilities and those from marginalized communities and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Detailed job description and specifications for the advertised positions and the job application form may be found on our website www.leathercouncil.go.ke