Kenya Industrial Training Institute, KITI recruitment 2024 is ongoing. Job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information are available in this article.
Are you in search of a job that pays well? If yes, we recommend you apply for KITI recruitment as the pay is quite commendable. We have carefully outlined the steps on how to do that here.
Overview of Kenya Industrial Training Institute
The Ministry of Investments, Trade, and Industry’s sole government division delivering training is the Kenya Industrial Training Institute (KITI). It was founded in 1965 with the help of the government of Japan.
The institute’s first home was a 3-acre plot of land in Nakuru’s Industrial Area. However, it was moved to a 40 acre parcel of land along the Nakuru-Solai road, 3 kilometers from Nakuru town, due to the need for development.
Training in technical skills with a particular emphasis on entrepreneurship abilities for self-employment was required of KITI.
The goals are to teach entrepreneurs, middle-level managers for the industrial sector, and artisans, craftsmen, technicians, engineering graduates, and engineers to work in the current industries and for self-employment.
Is KITI Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, it is correct that Kenya Industrial Training Institute (KITI) recruitment 2024 has commenced and it currently ongoing. Interested persons are to visit the application portal www.kiti.ac.ke to explore vacant positions.
The management wishes the entire public to note that the job application form is free and accessible by all interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Other trending jobs in Kenya
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
General Requirements for KITI Recruitment 2024
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for KITI Jobs 2024
Kindly follow the few steps below to submit application for KITI recruitment exercise.
- First, visit the job application portal www.kiti.ac.ke
- Navigate to job vacancies
- Select the position you would like to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Fill the online application form
- Scan and upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
KITI Recruitment Deadline 2024
The application deadline for Kenya Industrial Training Institute recruitment is 2nd August, 2024. Interested persons are to submit their form on or before the stipulated deadline to avoid disqualification.
That’s all we have for you today concerning KITI recruitment, you can follow us on Google News for more update. Also, if you have any question to ask, feel free to use the comment section below.