The Kirinyaga University recruitment 2024/2025 application form is out. The recruitment which started on January, 2024 for academic and non-academic staff would be closing on Thursday, 16th February, 2024.
Prior to this, if you’re interested in Kirinyaga University recruitment then carefully read through this article to get full details on what to do.
This post covers the requirements for vacant positions for academic and non-academic staff, starting/closing date, application portal www.kyu.ac.ke, how to apply, and success.
So, let’s get started.
Is Kirinyaga University Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Kirinyaga University recruitment 2024 for academic and non-academic staff is ongoing and you can submit an application online at their website.
The application form is free and the portal would be closing soon, avail yourself this opportunity by applying before the deadline.
Now to worry, we’ve outlined the appropriate steps on how you can submit an application for Kirinyaga university job vacancies.
Kirinyaga University Job Vacancies 2024
The positions advertised by Kirinyaga University are for academic and non-academic as shown below. Before applying, ensure you meet the basic requirements and have your supporting documents with you for an opportunity to be considered for the next stage. So, these are the options available:
- Lecturer, Dept. of Education
- Lecturer, Dept. of Clinical Medicine
- Assistant Lecturer, Dept of Clinical Medicine
- Internal Auditor
- Games & Sports Officer
- Administrative Assistant
Requirements for Kirinyaga University Recruitment 2024
Now that you know the vacant positions, what qualifies you for this? See the list below.
- Basically, an applicant should be from Kenya
- He or she must have a valid National ID or passport
- Applicant must be a graduate from any recognized university in Kenya or abroad
- Applicant must have a Master’s degree in a discipline relevant to any of the advertised positions
- Applicant should have a minimum of twenty-four (24) publication points, of which sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers
- He or she must be a registered member of a relevant professional body
- Applicant should be of good conduct and free of criminal record
- Applicant must duly comply with chapter 6 of the Kenyan constitution
- Applicants with PhD are of greater advantage
Other university jobs in Kenya:
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- Pwani University Recruitment
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Machakos University Recruitment
How to Apply for Kirinyaga University Job 2024
Kirinyaga University’s job application process is quite manual. This means you’re not to submit the form online.
To apply for Kirinyaga University recruitment, write an application letter addressed to the vice-chancellor.
Also, make photocopies of your credentials (educational and professional), a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and three (3) referees and submit them alongside the cover letter before closing of work on Thursday, 16th February, 2024 to:
- The Vice-Chancellor
- Kirinyaga University
- O. Box 143-10300
Kirinyaga University Recruitment Closing Date 2024
Kirinyaga University recruitment is closing on Thursday, 16th February, 2024. If you do not submit your application before this date, then you’ve automatically been screened out. That also means you will have to apply again during the next recruitment. You do not have to miss this opportunity.
Note: Even if you started the application but did not complete it before the closing date, you do not stand a chance of being shortlisted. Ensure to follow instructions by dotting your Is and crossing your Ts. If you fill out your form completely and provide the necessary documents to support your application, you will stand a great chance of making it to the next hurdle.
Once you do, the Kirinyaga University recruitment officials will reach out to shortlisted candidates via email, SMS or print media. That would take you to the next step, which is the interview.
You can also follow us on Google News to get more information.